2010 Regular Cab

will1

*AWESOME* looking truck!!! :bowdown:

How did you go about adjusting the odometer and speedometer to the larger tires, if you have done that at all?
Can't wait to see how you'll arrange things inside the bed expedition-wise (fridge, sleeping arrangements, etc.)... The work you've done on your truck is a great inspiration to me, as I've recently got a 2010 reg cab 4x4 manual myself... :victory:

treadway47025

So what kind of interior does your Tacoma have? My 09 reg cab 5spd sr5 that I traded for my FJ had a bench and I found it to be kind of uncomfortable. Wished for buckets that reclined a little. Love your rig(s). Making me miss my reg cab more and more. LOL Anxious to see more pics.

Tacovendor

Explorer
It has a bench seat, might replace it with some buckets. Camper that I have fro sale is a Leer, I now run a A.R.E.

kai38

Explorer
Saw the truck at SEMA, nice looking Taco.
130075407.4ReE1doN.SEMANOV2201010.JPG

130075480.0R4fCEYl.SEMANOV220109.JPG

130075475.Gm02E1AM.SEMANOV220108.JPG

southpier

Expedition Leader
i'm supposed to ask "why did you change cap brands?"

i just bought a '11 tacoma access cab and want a cap. most folks shrug and say either brand works. i would appreciate an experienced opinion.

because either is 2 or 3 weeks out, i'd like to get it ordered by december 1st.

thanks for your help

RenoRacing

Observer
Haven't been on the site in a while, but just wanted to say how perfect this truck is. Simple and effective!
I just recently got rid of my XJ and plan on getting a white Regular Cab Tacoma as the next rig. Might swing for the 2011 since they are offering the bucket seats again.

Tacovendor

Explorer
Southpier, sorry havent checked this for awhile, ARE offers better windoors and back door can be opened from the inside. Both work but for overlanding I like the ARE.
Hubbel, dont have a build thread for my FJ, it has Icon suspension, ARB,Warn,Rasta,Mombasa RTT,Baja Designs HID lights,Safari Snorkle and what else but a BajaRack EXP series. Theres more pics of it on the FJcruiser forum in the BajaRack adventures and pics in the vendor section

Xrunner

Explorer
Great looking truck!

Have you done any interior work or do you have plans to?

I know you mentioned a 3 person bench... I've been contemplating a regular cab taco but I have been informed by my (much :D) better looking expedition partner that a bench seat is a no-go for longer trips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven