2nd Monongahela WV, 8/24 - 8/27/07

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
You guys are killing me...

Wish i could swing this, but as it is.. looks like i'll be leaving my rig behind for my Montana trip and riding shotgun in my son's YJ.

Grim Reaper

Expedition Leader
Chris:

I still keep in touch with a few folks from #jeep. Psycocaver is going to be caving in that area the same weekend. Good chance We (if I can make it) will run into him.

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
Grim Reaper said:
I still keep in touch with a few folks from #jeep. Psycocaver is going to be caving in that area the same weekend. Good chance We (if I can make it) will run into him.

I actually saw Alan had signed on to ExPo the other day. He didn't post anything, however. :(

Grim Reaper

Expedition Leader
cshontz said:
I actually saw Alan had signed on to ExPo the other day. He didn't post anything, however. :(
Yeah I pointed him to the post. He knows where it is and I think this might be a forum he would like.

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
toyotechwv said:
So what activities are planned for Sunday the 26th?

I figured we'd decide around breakfast each day. You know, keep it casual and relaxed. Again, you're all welcome to do anything you'd like at any time, and nobody is obligated to do things only with the group. ;)

:camping:

toyotechwv

Observer
cshontz said:
I figured we'd decide around breakfast each day. You know, keep it casual and relaxed. Again, you're all welcome to do anything you'd like at any time, and nobody is obligated to do things only with the group. ;)

:camping:

I was just curious. We have a wedding to attend Saturday afternoon and then we were going to head that way afterward. It's going to be 8:00pm or so before we would even get there.

jim65wagon

cshontz said:
Okay, what about the maybe-ers? Carl ... where is Carl? He hasn't posted in over a month.
I got a PM from Carl the other day. He's been a busy boy, travelling to OBX, without telling us, and working at his new job. Apparently the camper was temporary as he was delivering it somewhere and said he wouldn't have a way to camp. Of course I offered up our spare tent, but no reply as to yea or nay yet. Everyone should email him until he gives in.

jim65wagon

Haggis said:
jim65wagon said:
I got a PM from Carl the other day. He's been a busy boy, travelling to OBX, without telling us, and working at his new job.
And what have you been up to that you've been keeping to yourself?

...oooh....um...:eek: ....that..um, the doctor says another round of antibiotics and the rash will go away too.:eek: ....but I'll be ok by the trip, just please don't put me at the far end of the grove with AL, please, not the far end of the grove....not the far end of the grove!notthefarendofthegrove!NOTTHEFARENDOFTHEGROVE!!AAAAHHHH!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
Now, now James. I have photographic eveidence of how you've been spending your time. But for a small sum I'll keep that to myself.

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
A secret camper trailer, I see. Looks like its yellow, of the pop-up variety. That'll go along nicely with my secret RTT. Anyone else have any bombs to drop? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach