4Runner Trail Edition

Scott Brady

Founder
Here we go. . .
28661_444827908274_640113274_5845173_624375_n.jpg

MillerPKA

Observer
I personally would like to see some lighter colored rims on there, maybe a graphite/anthracite or silver. To me blacked out lost its flavor a long time ago, seems like you've made that thing look a little dated since blacking it out. Just my opinion though, lets see if I can get my hands on a TE this year so I can shut my mouth and do my own thing

Scott Brady

Founder
We have it for a few weeks. So far, a great truck.

As many of you know, I have a love for the 4Runners. This might be the first vehicle in recent years that is a genuine competitor of the 4-door Rubicon.

SeattleMike

Observer
We have it for a few weeks. So far, a great truck.

As many of you know, I have a love for the 4Runners. This might be the first vehicle in recent years that is a genuine competitor of the 4-door Rubicon.

I'm looking forward to your posts on it. I know I love it, but I also don't have your years of experience. The Rubicon is very capable but this new generation of 4Runner just fit me better and I hope it becomes a hit with the people whose opinion really matters to others.

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Alright, so I watched the youtube video, and while the aesthetics make me want to punch myself in the face, the pragmatist in me was intoxicated at how well it handled slickrock. good stuff.

-B

SeattleMike

Observer
Alright, so I watched the youtube video, and while the aesthetics make me want to punch myself in the face, the pragmatist in me was intoxicated at how well it handled slickrock. good stuff.

-B

And that was just an SR5 without all the Trail Edition whirly-bangs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3