5th gen 4Runner Trail anyone

WheelTired

Observer
Bought a trail for the wife recently, she didn't like the way the sr5's looked, so I opted for the trail series. lots "0" off road buttons
to play with, can't quite figure out when I would use them, I am used to 4wheel drive and lockers and a bit more ground clearance.

P5261210.jpg

Tell me about your off road experience with your 4runner trail, mine will never see a trail.......why you ask ?

Needs lift + tires.

P8181281.jpg

Last edited:

WheelTired

Observer
lol ! that was the response I was expecting......:coffee:

Locked in all the crap today in some sand, thing starting making some crazy sounds, this one will get groceries and run kids around for 10 years !!

Pretty sad really, better make sure she excersizes the 4hi/lo/lockers/traction control/speed regulator/terrain control/brake assist/party mode <-----22 onboard computers and 125K warranty.

Well then...............GET A LIFT AND TIRES AND WHEEL IT!:sombrero:

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Unless you're looking to do some real serious off roading, even a tire upgrade will give you some pretty decent fun.

I love my TE...have 15,000 miles and to date no issues. My driving is 98% highway, so I just opted for the Revo II's E range. Dramatically changed the handling. Well worth it, and not too aggressive.

Love that Salsa Red...good luck with it.

Attachments

• frontTE.jpg
    frontTE.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 38

AddictedOffroad

Adventurer
Did you buy that 1st gen 4runner off a guy in Boulder by chance? I saw it posted on CL literally for about two hours about a month or two ago.

Cleanest original condition 85 I have ever seen based on the pics I saw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__