Adventure Trailer Oasis for sale

BajaJeepin

My dream trailer is up for sale. I have this year started another business and could use the extra money, but more importantly, have not had the time to enjoy this trailer in the past year. This trailer deserves to get its tires dirty more frequently.

Additions made to the trailer since purchase are: 60 watt PowerFilm solar panel with a digital 25amp controller installed. I added another group 31 AGM battery so now it has dual batteries. Also added a water pump, extra outlets near the sink, LED interior lights. Also added another hatch under the bed to access all that additional room.

Trailer has amazing suspension as you would expect from Adventure Trailer. Truely one of a kind.

here is the you tube link from a previous Overland Expo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGXRfmrKCtw

I have a powerpoint with pictures and additional information I can email you.

Asking price is $11,500.00
Oasis picture 2.jpg

Jim S

Observer
Trailer has been sold, and is currently in the garage hiding from the blizzard!!! We can't wait for spring to put her to good use. I will try to get some pics. in the trailer thread.

Jim S

Observer
I also posted in the trailer and rig thread. I look forward to getting plenty of action shots this year so these poser shots will have to do for now!
oasistrailer2.png

oasistrailer1.png

oasistrailer3.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk