Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

fangars

Adventurer
3737074990_05f0723740_b.jpg

kcowyo

ExPo Original
pismo62 said:
Here's some from Big Sur this weekend. I was pretty foggy, but if you got up above it, you'de end up with a good shot..

Those are spectacular. Great color and great images. Bonus points for including the 62.

:beer:

Rob O

Adventurer
Storm brewing ...

My parent's have a 40-acre ranch NE of Denver, where we spent the first couple weeks of July. These clouds formed in the distance as a late afternoon storm developed; an unbelievable sight.

This is a digital blend of a single RAW image, processed once for the sky (above the horizon) then again for the terrestrial bits (which were underexposed when shot in order to get the cloud detail).

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Whups the horizon is listing. Better add some ballast to the port side.

Nice pic otherwise and I especially like the coloration of the sand, surf, sky & her hair.:sombrero:

Thanks! I don't know if it is truly material for this thread but I really liked it. It was with my Nikon point and shoot. Kim and I were having a contest to see who could get the best pictures that night, me with my point and shoot or her with her DSLR. She was actually just messing with her camera settings and I snapped off that shot of her even though it looks totally posed, it actually wasn't. We got some great shots that night but she conceded victory to me! :victory: Here's a few more from that evening..

099.jpg

101-1.jpg

120.jpg

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Rob O, those clouds are Amazing!!

Here is a shot from last week while we spent a few days around the Devils Tower Area

608690268_ZkmCT-L-1.jpg

608688430_j5iEL-L-1.jpg

I think this is my favorite one. We watched a storm pass by and as it was clearing up, these big fluffly clouds started to appear right above the Tower. I waited till it looked like the Tower was exploding and snapped off a few shots. This is my favorite of the day.

608705483_zPF2p-L-1.jpg

Had to throw one in of the rig situated right in front. She's my most cooperative model I have:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal