Best piece of kit for your rig........a Beagle!!!!!

DCH109

Adventurer
No problem.
i have been talking to Bill.
I have to get in touch with his sister tomorrow. I will PM you on those details.

DCH109

Adventurer
So just for everyone's info. Bill (bigHodad808) and his Family have done an amazing thing in transporting all the way to Virginia and looks like we are all a go to get this pup to Virginia.

I know we will get him here and I want to thank everyone for the offers. this is what makes this forum and the people on it just fantastic.

Ian I sent you another PM so if you can respond that is great. You and Bill need to connect before the weekend of the 4th.

Dave

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
So just for everyone's info. Bill (bigHodad808) and his Family have done an amazing thing in transporting all the way to Virginia and looks like we are all a go to get this pup to Virginia.

I know we will get him here and I want to thank everyone for the offers. this is what makes this forum and the people on it just fantastic.

Ian I sent you another PM so if you can respond that is great. You and Bill need to connect before the weekend of the 4th.

Dave

Excellent!

We're still in pup "consideration" mode, in general, so that works out just fine for us.

Glad it's workin' out for him. :)

wesel123

Explorer
Ian and wesel123,

Did you get the p.m.s I sent you?

Ian,

I know what you are going through trying to find a home for a stray as we tried to do it awhile back with some sort of wire haired terrier. The poor thing was emaciated and completely covered in tics fleas and mats. I cut out most of the mats, bathed him and took him to the vet to have the fleas and ticks dealt with since their were so many I didn't think I could do it myself. Also de-wormed him, had him neutered, and began a feeding program to try to get him back to health. Unfortunately, after a few days the stray and our Jack Russell decided that they were mortal enemies and each time they saw each other a fight to the death ensued. I ended up having to take both dogs to the vet to have multiple lacerations repaired and were forced to take the stray to a shelter. It was a difficult thing to do, but when we got him there and they saw how much care we had given him they promised us that he would not be euthanized and that they would find him a good home. Weird thing is that our Jack Russell is usually great with other dogs, and has never gotten in a fight otherwise. Just wanted you to know that I am a dog lover too and what I offered is legitimate.

Bill,

Call me when you get a chance, I've tried calling the number you gave me and it goes straight to voice mail. Just need to narrow down the details.

Looking forward to meeting with you.

Wastegate

He looks like he could be my Zoeys big brother..
165839_3579130961844_1785044177_n.jpg

If you were closer we would consider taking him in, Good luck in your search for a good home.

wesel123

Explorer
It looks like he's going to a good home, its funny though I'm in Zion right now and could have brought him with us.

88Xj

Banned
Man I wish I saw this sooner. If he's not spoken for then I'm 99% certain I can take him..only issue would be me getting there or getting him here! I'm in the high desert 92392 to be exact!

Does he walk on a leash, house trained, good with other dogs?

DCH109

Adventurer
88xj
I am trying to get him to Va. But the main transport contact has been none communicative for over a week and is worrying me.
If that falls through, lets chat ans see what we can do.
I want him, but it is not lolking good, which is pissing my wife off as she was getting excited.

So ya Ian, nothing yet. I will call his sister in he am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3