Best piece of kit for your rig........a Beagle!!!!!

wesel123

Explorer
That would be great guys!!!

Mike let me know. I can't do it, as we are prepping for our wedding reception this coming weekend.

Dave can you chime in about a pick up date???

ExpoMike

Okay, I can make this happen. I am going to PM both of you guys as I want to get details and phone numbers. I want to talk to both parties involved in this first transfer of the pup.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
If you need help getting the pup to San Diego on Thursday/Friday let me know.

PM's sent.

Last edited:

ExpoMike

If you need help getting the pup to San Diego on Thursday/Friday let me know.

PM's sent.

Thanks for the offer Stuart. I PM'ed both of them. My plan is to leave SD at 4:30am and be up at Lakewood around 6am. Then head east and be in Phoenix by 1pm and then head back home from there. I'll let ya know should I need some help.

wesel123

Explorer
WVrover the Expo collective are very grateful!!!!!!! I'm sure having a pup along for the ride will help ease the miles.

Mike your the man!!!!!

Stuart thanks for offering the additional ride.

The last piece of the puzzle is verifying DCH109 still wants him. I have his number and will call him in the am.

It makes me feel good inside knowing there are good honest people still out there, willing to sacrifice there time and hard earned money for someone else. Thanks EXPO!!!!

ExpoMike

Let me know ASAP as I found out that wvrover doesn't live in Phoenix but is traveling up to it. It's making timing a little harder to plan so we really need to know DCH109 still wants him and can meet with wvrover on that end.

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
I am in Phoenix and off work on Friday, I'd be willing to Beagle-sit for a few hours if that makes the transition easier.

ExpoMike

I am in Phoenix and off work on Friday, I'd be willing to Beagle-sit for a few hours if that makes the transition easier.

That might be a great idea!!! This would allow me to get to Phoenix and hit the road without having to wait for wvrover to get up from Tucson or meet him on the road in between. PM me your number and address. I will definitely keep you in the loop.

ExpoMike

wesel123 - Any luck on getting a hold of DCH109 yet? Want to get all the ducks in a row... so to say.

wesel123

Explorer
Mike,

I called and nothing yet. Not sure if he gave me his cell or home number. Ill call him again 3 our time...should give him enough time to get home.

ExpoMike

Clock's a tickin'.... Looks like DCH109 hasn't been online since the 4th.

Hoping this doesn't take a wrong turn.... pup needs a good home!

wvrover

I am definitely up for picking up the pup from weezerbot in Phoenix on Friday afternoon. It would allow Mike to get on the road back to San Diego. Now I just hope this all works out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3