CCV Truck Utility Shells

greg mgm

Explorer
Those look awesome with tons of potential.

What scares me is having to use tripods to lift the camper, and the thought of the camper slipping off the brackets. May not be an issue though.

hapyjac

Heads up when dealing with CCV

Hopefully my experience with CCV is not the norm, just use caution in dealing with them. Their products were first rate, but they came up short in the ethics department.

I'll be dealing with Nida Core in the future.

westyss

Explorer
ccv another heads up

First post for me and i had to jump in with my .02 cents, ccv is not a very cooperative Co. web site states that they cater to the small guy but they will not respond in a timely manner or with fair pricing. They have given me quotes that are triple another Co. quote. Very hard to deal with them.

DasZuk

Here's a link for some Fiberglass Caps, Inside has more than enough room to stand up (if you are under 6' tall)

http://www.fleetwest.net/ds365.html

I had a service truck in British Columbia for a couple of years with a "spacecap" brand cap on the back...

attachment.php

It was a Dodge 3500 SRW 4x4 QuadCab loaded to the gills with tools and junk that go with being a heavy equipment mechanic.

attachment.php

And the back door was a double clamshell type, that allowed for easy access to the work area

attachment.php

It would have made a great camper if it wasn't for all the greasy, smelly tools in the back... it certainly spent a lot of it's "free" time in 4wd...:smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3