COMEUP Winch Official Thread

hokiruu

Got my Seal 12.5RS from Rod, am am very impressed with the quality and service so far. I haven't had the chance to really use it yet beyond initial tension-spooling it, but it appears to be every bit as good if not better than my previous Warn M8000.

COMEUP

Supporting Sponsor - COMEUP Winches
Finally getting around to sharing a few photos from FJ Summit. Lots of great Toyotas, many of them rockin COMEUP winches.

RCI chooses COMEUP

Great 4Runner bumper design from Expedition One to allow fitment of the SEAL 9.5rsi

The COMEUP FJ spent a full day on winch duty at "The Wall" on Poughkeepsie. Winched 18 trucks up the wall with the SEAL 9.5rs

paranoid56

Adventurer
Was super nice to meet you at the off road expo today. Nice to chat with a fellow Oregonian and a super knowledgeable about your winches. Will be ordering one this week :D

COMEUP

It was great meeting you as well! Thanks for stopping by our booth. Be sure to visit us if you are up near Portland area. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you on our winches.

COMEUP

ComeUp winches have been trusted for a long time as the preferred winch in many countries. The US is beginning to take notice and we're seeing more and more ComeUp winches out on the trails.
He's a competition Jeep from Great Britain with a SEAL 9.5rs. Looks like he's relied on his ComeUp winch more than once. :)

Box Rocket

Used mine again over this past weekend a couple times. Big heavy Cruisers don't seem to big deal at all to the 9.5rs

COMEUP

A few of the vehicles from SEMA running COMEUP winches. From our super fast competition MADX winch to the uber popular SEAL 9.5rsi

Toytec 4Runner

Expedition One 4Runner

COMEUP

It doesn't matter what you drive, we've got the perfect winch for your rig!

COMEUP

COMEUP Winch is proud to be sponsoring W.E.ROCK Events for 2017.
Next event is March 4-5, 2017 in Congress, Arizona

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal