Croc Hunter '92 MJ

Gaucho919

Adventurer
Hey Turboxr sorry about not having updated y'all in so long. I got sent to Arizona and I havent even seen my jeep since september. I am going back in 5 days so i've ordered many parts..

So far I've already ordered
-33x10.50 BFG A/T KO's
-Clayton offroad HD adj track bar
-CSF 2671 3 row radiator

Probably gonna order these tomorrow
-Mag-hytec diff cover for the 8.8
-ARB snorkel
-MORE sterring box brace

The ARB bumper is already on there and it's already got a bit of an Aussie look to it. I am still undecided on the UTE bed or stock bed

Gaucho919

Adventurer
sorry for taking so long to update but I'm back from Arizona and have had some time to work on the jeep.
so far..
-I got the BFG 33x10.50s installed.
-Installed new bushings on the Dana 30 that I will be installing this weekend.
-IPF driving lights
-Clayton HD adj. trackbar
-put 1.5" wheel spacers in the back and .75" spacers in the front to even out the axle widths
DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

The whole squad, the green TJ is mine
DSC_0062.jpg

Got dark out but here's the IPF lights
DSC_0065.jpg

Gaucho919

Adventurer
Here we go Duva haha...
Alright I've done some work to the truck, it's taking forever to update bc I broke my laptop so I gotta use my friends computer..

I installed the ARB snorkel
IMG_1306.jpg
the airbox, kindda hard to see the connection, here you can also see the new HD 3 row radiator
IMG_1309.jpg

All new exhaust, head pipe, oxygen sensor, catalytic converter, 40 series flowmaster.
IMG_1307.jpg

my old cat and muffler were so clogged, the new exhaust combined with the cold air from the snorkel opened it up and the truck had a significant power increase

I still have to work on those nasty rockers
here's another pic..
IMG_1308.jpg

Thanks a lot for the comments, helps lift the motivation levels.

soon, I'll be installing my new rust-free bed and looking into a rack and roof top tent set up

DuvaFX4

Man the Comanche is coming along really good! Once you get those rocker's fixed it's going to look great. Does the truck really have that much of a rake, or is it how you parked? And how are you going to mount the RTT, across the bed rails? Looking great though man, can't wait to see it in a few month's. We are gonna hit up a convoy to the Uwharrie to!

Gaucho919

Adventurer
Thanks Duva and Greg, I'm thinking of setting up the tent up high, so we can have more space for stuff in the bed. and it does have a bit of rake, when the bed is completely empty, but I like rake for some reason

Last edited:

Gaucho919

Adventurer
Blazer, I'm not exactly sure yet. I'm between getting replacement rockers or welding some thicker metal on there and make some custom rocker protection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach