CVT Group Buy!

VDBAZFJ

Adventurer
I'm very happy with my tent and I was fortunate not to have one damaged. I will say the ladder is the worst part. Mine doesn't want to lock sometimes. The ladder looks strong but that locking mechanism is not.

Thanks to everyone who made this work! :)

NW European

Observer
Bobby -- I just wanted to say -- you're doing it right. Your customer service is what I first heard of, and then the group buy came along with great pricing, I had to go for it. I love my new tent, already been out in it a few nights, and looking forward to many more. I had that ladder issue, and without hesitation, Bobby just sent me a replacement ladder. The tent is a great conversation starter anywhere I go, open or closed! I happily tell people exactly what it is, where to buy it, and send them to CVT.

Thanks again to Pritch for organizing, and to CVT for their exceptional service and product at a great price.

racehorse

Adventurer
Future customer

First, I liked the tents, the reviews and the way they looked. Unfortunately i missed the group buy but hearing the great customer service reviews helps narrow down the field for me when looking for a RTT for the first time. I'm looking forward to buying a CVT when the time comes.

pikdiesel

First, I liked the tents, the reviews and the way they looked. Unfortunately i missed the group buy but hearing the great customer service reviews helps narrow down the field for me when looking for a RTT for the first time. I'm looking forward to buying a CVT when the time comes.

You will not be disappointed!
I am a recent CVT owner and can echo all of the praises that this company is getting. Their customer service is second to none, just like their tents!
I recommend CVT to everyone that walks over to look at my tent!

MCObray

Explorer
CVT, coming through yet again. I was having problems with the original telescopic ladder because it never seemed to lock like it used. One phone call to Bobby and a solution was found... Their original sliding ladder.
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg
Outer bolt and nut go blank. Inner bolt and nut become new outer. Drill new hole for the new inner. The sliding ladder comes with one pre-drilled hole. The ladder stuck a little far out for my liking, so I decided to drill my own new holes so that the ladder could sit at the angle that I liked it.
IMG_0728.jpg
IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0730.jpg

Last edited:

Pritchnakoff

Observer
Hey all; just caught up with 6 pages worth of posts - as I've been traveling across the globe (unfortunately NOT overlanding and NOT with my RTT). Super glad to hear the continued positive stories and great pics of everyone "out there"; I am finally getting to take the family out for a proper maiden voyage 25-30 August we are hitting the San Juan Islands off the coast of Seattle, WA. We are all stoked and can't wait to put her to use and get some good pics back to the group.

Thanks Bobby and all for the kind words, it was great working with each and every one of you!

jeepfreak81

Adventurer
Almost have my trailer complete for mine... I should have most of the paint, and my buddy is doing some touch up welding tonight. I should be able to mount my tent tomorrow.

418793_10151357488658294_325863715_n.jpg

jeepfreak81

Adventurer
Last week i got my replacement Mesh to fit my awning from bobby, Great service

View attachment 117548

Do you have pictures of how the mesh attached? Is the velcro on the vertical part supposed to go around the support poles? I think my velcro was sewn on the wrong side?

My velcro is on the trailer side...

221838_10151368067663294_1712073082_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism