CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

kingg5

Adventurer
No pic, but if you are standing in your annex attached to your RTT. Look at the top section of the annex. You will see horizontal strips of Velcro hook and loop. If your annex is too long to the ground, you can join them together to shorten the length of your annex. I don't need to use it but there are vehicles out there that are not as tall as my FJC. Hope this helps.
Cheers
Briz

omg hahahaha i wondered what those were for and how to make it no so droopy...i used bungies inside lol.

Werrea

Observer
Did anybody in and around Portland take their Rainer to an upholstery shop to get the zipper switched? Looking for good shop.

briz65

Adventurer
Did anybody in and around Portland take their Rainer to an upholstery shop to get the zipper switched? Looking for good shop.

To bad yiur not in Atlanta. I have a really great shop. What I did is I called a local tent renter for evemts and asked them who they used to repair their tents. I know its not what you asked, but maybe it will help you out. :beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Werrea

Observer
To bad yiur not in Atlanta. I have a really great shop. What I did is I called a local tent renter for evemts and asked them who they used to repair their tents. I know its not what you asked, but maybe it will help you out. :beer:

That's an awesome suggestion. Thank you.

woods247

Observer

I'm in need of a new tent cover. Who did you use here in Atlanta?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal