CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

JFarris

Wanderer
If this goes, maybe all of the California buyers can get together and work something out as far as the freight....

Lecoq

Explorer
What are the details as far as dates go? When is the deadline and when is the shipping starting?

Thank you

temple

Adventurer
If this goes, maybe all of the California buyers can get together and work something out as far as the freight....
I don't know how much will be saved knowing shipping rates, after calculating driving time, something large enough for transport, and gas at $5 a gallon. Just driving a landcruiser to San Fran and back to sacramento cost $80.

Just a thought

Guri

Explorer
If any one lives close to San Fernando Valley in California and want to combine shipping, I can provide a business address and a forklift service if we agree to ship it to San Fernando Valley in CA.
Please move me to buy list.
Let's see what it says tomorrow
Thanks.

Last edited:

mike r

Adventurer
I know I am only buying the awning enclosed Walls for my 79 inch Cvt awning but can you move me to the definite list, I will travel to bend to pick it up.

Sander1036

Put me in for a mt. Batchlor also

You'll be on the definite list on TW tomorrow sometime

I am going to need an extension ladder. It's close. And did I understand there will be color choices? I will pick up in Bend.

Yes there will be color options... I cant find where it was posted but its somewhere, if I find it I'll post it in here

What are the details as far as dates go? When is the deadline and when is the shipping starting?

Thank you

We will found out the exact dates tomorrow but expect about a two week period to call in and place your order. Once enough orders are placed for a certain discount Bobby will ship them all.

We are suppose to know by tomorrow, is what I remember reading.

Yes... so keep your eyes peeled

I know I am only buying the awning enclosed Walls for my 79 inch Cvt awning but can you move me to the definite list, I will travel to bend to pick it up.

Your on the definite list on tacomaworld, Ill get on Monte to update this thread

littletires

Hello guys, I'm in for a Mt Shasta and lower annex room, items will ship to a commercial dock in West Bend, Wis. if anybody would like to combine shipping, West Bend is located about 20 miles north of Milwaukee. Thanks to all for putting this together.

JFarris

Wanderer
I don't know how much will be saved knowing shipping rates, after calculating driving time, something large enough for transport, and gas at $5 a gallon. Just driving a landcruiser to San Fran and back to sacramento cost $80.

Just a thought

It would cost me $400 in fuel to drive to Oregon and back. 99/I5 the entire way. If anyone is interested let me know. I have a 30' trailer, so I can fit a quite a few tents on it.

Last edited:

temple

Adventurer
It would cost me $400 in fuel to drive to Oregon and back. 99/I5 the entire way. If anyone is interested let me know. I have a 30' trailer, so I can fit a quite a few tents on it.

That will work for me and make sense if there are enough for you to make it worth while: gas and time that is?

I can see you now heading straight to Mexico with 30 tents. LoL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach