Defender 110 in Bay Area. Needs cosmetic work

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
This is being sold by Creed Evans, former owner of Big Sky Rovers in Montana. I recommend a thorough internet search before one would decide to do business with this individual.

Drover

Adventurer
This is being sold by Creed Evans, former owner of Big Sky Rovers in Montana. I recommend a thorough internet search before one would decide to do business with this individual.

Google search on this individual ??? Why??? $18k for a burned out defender, that's completely reasonable!!

phobucket

Observer
I saw an absolutely stunning 93 110 driving through Berkeley today. I've never seen one in person. Had to get out of the car and gawk. Even talked to the owner for a minute (didn't realize Land Rover sold them in the US in 1993.) It. Was. So. Cool.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Here is the shameful things about this:

1) Why hasn't a lawsuit ever been brought against Land Rover for these incidents? How many Defenders have met with this exact fate for this exact cause?
2) That said, why would anyone be allowed to own one without immediately dealing with these oil lines? Why would you knowingly drive a time bomb?

I have seen a salvage NAS 110 title (title only) command $20K, so the price isn't stupid, however this particular seller has some (ehem) known history in the LR communities. Buyer do your homework ...

D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz