Dissent offroad 100 series build!

Benc

Explorer
Probably no jerry can option in the ladder, I wold like to do a separate basket with a small sealed lockable drawer under it that could be used for recovery gear or camp stove ect, the basket on top will be more of a tray that can fit multiple larger accessories such as ice chest, jerry cans ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
The plan is to do an aluminum swing out on the ladder, this will hold maxtracks, 4gal rotopax, 3gal rotopax, axe, shovel ect ect.
This way all accessories can be swung open to access the ladder.
I'm also going to try and make the aluminum swing out double as an accessory mount for the roof rack, this way if you want to add a different accessory to the bumper you can install the mount with all your gear on the roof!
Here are some pics with maxtrax, quick fists with fiskers shovel and axe
8832f4ad4286fc207f20127f161fe6de.jpg
33ff8e9a3e8e175f27c29a07bc399acf.jpg
7cf4443b08fc01173eb7d926ce40f2a4.jpg

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
Color matched the side moulding, front emblem, chrome on the grill and rear wing.

Looks great, can I ask did you DIY or was a paint shop tasked with it? And were they removed or done while still installed?

Thanks,
GB

Benc

Explorer
Looks great, can I ask did you DIY or was a paint shop tasked with it? And were they removed or done while still installed?

Thanks,
GB

Thanks
DIY, and I did it on the vehicle with automotive touch up aerosol paint.

Benc

Explorer
A little more done on the 3rd ladder swingout this is just a prototype so again the final product will be much more refined. The goal is to have a tray that will offer mounting for 1 4gal rotopax or 2 3gal rotopax, maxtracks axe shovel, ect,
This pan/accessories mount will attach to the ladder with lift off hinges and swing out for access to the ladder, this will allow the ladder to be run at an angle or vertical depending on preference.
The pan/accessories mount will also be able to mount to a roof rack along with all accessories attached to it. I'm going to try and make I'd double as a camp table as well. I personally prefer the ladder vertical as it makes great shelves for drinks or condiments but it can be run angled for better use of the ladder if desired.
0ea97d10e05b58020693f68f26168f1a.jpg
8de22d55e4a581781656a8834339fada.jpg
6a9f525fc5750cc40892e046bb7a0614.jpg
6f05b61697632d227a9edab66c7d45c8.jpg
86018d6e1cc678125bfc495e29d92e9d.jpg

voodoojk

Adventurer
Sweet! I just wasnt sure so i asked.

Great looking products. love the style and quality looks top. Congrats on your success!

I'm sorry but what is a "dissent vehicle"? Do you mean "decent" or is it a vehicle to argue about (dissent ~disagreement)?
BTW it is a very nice Land Cruiser.
Charlie

Benc

Explorer
I'm sorry but what is a "dissent vehicle"? Do you mean "decent" or is it a vehicle to argue about (dissent ~disagreement)?
BTW it is a very nice Land Cruiser.
Charlie

Dissent offroad is the name of my shop.
I wanted my products to be something totally different than anything currently on the market and get away from the heavy bulky armor currently on the market so the name was fitting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk