ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

nwoods

Expedition Leader
That was a great video GripLimited. What camera did you use for most of the handheld stuff? (Other than the GoPro). I would imagine your family is pretty used to looking at a lens instead of your face by now :)

griplimited

That was a great video GripLimited. What camera did you use for most of the handheld stuff? (Other than the GoPro). I would imagine your family is pretty used to looking at a lens instead of your face by now :)

Thanks! Now it's harder to get smiles out of them :)
Cam was a Panasonic GH3 with 1 spare battery that lasts near all day. One of the most lightest and enjoyable cams I've owned to date, sold it with the intentions to purchase a GH4 but I'm back with Canon.
Lenses are Panasonic 12-35mm & 35-100mm for day shots and SLR Magic 25mm F0.95 for evening, makes it look like sunset hours at dusk.

Here's a video I just finished. It's not about overlanding per se, it's about uncovering a lost 18th century copper mine but I did include shots of my tacoma and defender getting us out to the site. Couldn't have done it without these trucks!

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Here's a video I just finished. It's not about overlanding per se, it's about uncovering a lost 18th century copper mine but I did include shots of my tacoma and defender getting us out to the site. Couldn't have done it without these trucks!

That was really enjoyable to watch, and extremely well done. Although, being honest, the bit with the Tacoma driving back and forth on the same section of trail felt somewhat redundant. Everything else though was really impressive. Nice job on nailing the find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal