ExPo Videos: Post your videos here!

TJDIV

Adventurer
Low Key Hideaway - Cedar Key Florida

Our latest video of the Low Key Hideway (owned by Pat & Cindy - "everymilesamemory" ) that we shot over the Thanksgiving holiday.

photoman

Explorer
Our latest video of the Low Key Hideway (owned by Pat & Cindy - "everymilesamemory" ) that we shot over the Thanksgiving holiday.

The more of these videos I see the more I want to pickup a drone for myself and play with video.

TJDIV

Adventurer
That was fantastic! I really enjoyed it. Very appropriate music too.

Thanks! We went back and forth wanting to make sure the video was about Cedar Key / Low Key Hideaway... took some digging :)

Our latest video on the other hand.... well, we're working on Sean's HZJ79 Toyota Land Cruiser - so it had to be different! We just finished this one last night.

TJDIV

Adventurer
sweet video! What kind of "drone" are you using?

Thanks -

I use DJI Phantoms for the aerials. Have two now, after one of the motors blew out on my first kit. Apparently they can be upgraded though - so that's going to happen :)
They've reduced the pricing of the first version now, because their new version has a built-in camera on it. (which I think is ridiculous btw, GoPro is so dynamic - being removable, etc.)

Sorry, long answer :D

Drone_Flying.jpg

Quad_Copter.jpg

Pat wrote up a cool blog post on the shoot-

Last edited:

stolz

Adventurer
Went camping last weekend, made a little video of it all. Has a Toyota FJ62, and a Jeep Cherokee XJ in it. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think :)

[video=vimeo;88965774]https://vimeo.com/88965774[/video]

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Nice sleds. I used to do a lot of that when I lived in Michigan. Many great memories. Had a wicked accident though on a lake once. Was doing about 90 mph, sliding sideways across nice smooth black ice until I hit a plug an ice fisher had left out to refreeze on top of the ice. Basically like hitting a telephone pole sideways, only it was about 12" high and mostly clear. Hard to see. When I woke up, I was about 500 yards from the remnants of my tricked out Yamaha race sled, RIP.

TJDIV

Adventurer
Nice sleds. I used to do a lot of that when I lived in Michigan. Many great memories. Had a wicked accident though on a lake once. Was doing about 90 mph, sliding sideways across nice smooth black ice until I hit a plug an ice fisher had left out to refreeze on top of the ice. Basically like hitting a telephone pole sideways, only it was about 12" high and mostly clear. Hard to see. When I woke up, I was about 500 yards from the remnants of my tricked out Yamaha race sled, RIP.

Thanks, yeah it was so cold this winter we only got a few rides in.

But, now it's threatening to actually 'be' spring.... I'm ready for some RTT time.

We shot this last weekend... included the tree-crash because that's the first time I flew the DJI into one, and the damn thing just fired right back up and flew great. Impressive.

Have a great weekend!

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
Thanks, yeah it was so cold this winter we only got a few rides in.

But, now it's threatening to actually 'be' spring.... I'm ready for some RTT time.

We shot this last weekend... included the tree-crash because that's the first time I flew the DJI into one, and the damn thing just fired right back up and flew great. Impressive.

Have a great weekend!

Cool video! Can you give me a run down on the equipment you used?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman