Expoordition 2011 Thread

cbradley

Adventurer
Thanks for stopping by today and giving us the awesome presentation of the trip. Looks epic and im stoked you two were able to do it. :drool:

Thanks for listening to us yammer on about it :). Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erockmapquest

I lived in Arizona for 2 years while in college 10 yrs ago. At the time I never thought about doing a trip like this, but now I'm dying to try it out myself even though I now live in my native Minnesota. My friend and I will be doing an Expoordition in my VW Jetta if I don't get a 3rd gen 4runner by August. We are going to the 4 corners area mostly Utah (Arches, Moab, Zion) and AZ (Grand Canyon) but will make some stops in CO and NM on the way there and back.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I lived in Arizona for 2 years while in college 10 yrs ago. At the time I never thought about doing a trip like this, but now I'm dying to try it out myself even though I now live in my native Minnesota. My friend and I will be doing an Expoordition in my VW Jetta if I don't get a 3rd gen 4runner by August. We are going to the 4 corners area mostly Utah (Arches, Moab, Zion) and AZ (Grand Canyon) but will make some stops in CO and NM on the way there and back.

Awesome! Keep us posted

cbradley

Adventurer

Erockmapquest,
What ever happened to your expoordition? Did you end up doing it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman