FGs for sale

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Use a Google site specific search instead of the advanced search on the forum, it works much better in my opinion.
In the Google search box use...
whatcharterboat model engine site:expeditionportal.com

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Use a Google site specific search instead of the advanced search on the forum, it works much better in my opinion.
In the Google search box use...
whatcharterboat model engine site:expeditionportal.com

I wish I had more ram in my head. Then I could remember. Hahaha.

dZak

I didn't really pay much attention to the 2012 FGB71's. Don't forget how cheap they were new and Fuso were trying to fire sale them all with arrival of the dual range 71 the following year. By the way, the driver's suspension seat is standard on a 71.

so only no low range on 2011 -2012? how can you tell by the vin no if they are both FGB71 ?

whatcharterboat

so only no low range on 2011 -2012? how can you tell by the vin no if they are both FGB71 ?

I don't think you can tell by the vin.

By the way, there was no 2011 model.

2010 model FG84s were stockpiled early and sold right up and into 2012 when stock ran out. That was how they delayed meeting Euro V emissions standards .....which of course brought the introduction of the DPF exhaust systems.

You can pick a dual range 71 straight away by the shift setup at the righthand side rear of the transfercase.

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
I believe if it came off the Assembly line as a 4x4 there should an identifier in the vin.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

whatcharterboat

Yeah..... The second letter "G" denotes 4x4 but I don't think there is any identifier for hi range only or dual range.

bptp7270

Adventurer
Does anyone know if the Hi Range only FGB71 models can be retro fitted with the low range transfer case from the later FGB71 model?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk