FOUND Vans For Sale!

Sleam

Explorer
Good luck Sleam!
Thanks! I'd love a van like this. I'm a little intimidated at doing a full build inside but whenever I looked at prebuilt campers there was always a bunch of stuff I didn't want or need. I'll let you know what happens Aaron.

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
Thanks! I'd love a van like this. I'm a little intimidated at doing a full build inside but whenever I looked at prebuilt campers there was always a bunch of stuff I didn't want or need. I'll let you know what happens Aaron.
Makes me feel good I posted something that could help find someones new camper.

eporter

Adventurer
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5190469887.html

$2200, 1997 Chevy Conversion van, lots of new parts.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5190469887.html

1997 Chevy conversion van - $2200 (St.johns)

1997 Chevrolet

condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 210000
paint color: red
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: van

I have a sweet camping van for sale that i am no longer using, originally bought as a tour van for my band. served me well but looking to get a RV.
Good:
currently registered and clean title in hand
Has Outlets 120v that can be pluged into House
New battery
New transmission
New tires
New cooling system
New stereo and speakers
New Breaks and front suspension
Drives great V6 engine with lots of power and good gas mileage.
Has fold out bed and Mood lights.
Bad:
Wierd electrical pull that drains battery if it sits for a week or longer, probably and easy fix.
Small leak in rear window.
Needs alignment.
High way miles of 210,XXX miles.

normal_dave

waytoomuchwritinginposts.
V-10 Wagon, High top, low miles, remove Handicap lift, install UJOR, presto! Adventurewagon
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ctd/5256570565.html
00q0q_cBCtRsI7h6K_600x450.jpg

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Are those paint jobs even half decent? It'd be worth it for me to get one done while on vacation next summer... Haha

Depends on your criteria. For an expo vehicle, they might be passable, since you're less likely to care about stuff like a little orange peel in the finish, etc. If you want your daily ride to look nice, though, you'll be paying quite a bit more. Paint success is in the prep, and prep means labor, and labor == $$.

ihatemybike

Explorer
I tend to post only if they have some mods done. I've been on the hunt for the past couple months, just put a deposit on a 2005 Astro AWD in Idaho Fall, ID.

radorsch

Adventurer
1978 E150 body on F350 chassis - 4x4

Came across this one. Sounds kinda cool.
1978 F350 chassis with a E150 body, 10" lift, D44 based 4x4.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/5251273808.html

00O0O_3b8Qle5bgDK_600x450.jpg
"This is not your average van. Story behind it is that it was built at an east coast race track by the home Pit Crew. This was a "Track Van" for 13 years before it first was registered in 93' in Florida. The van is a modified 1978 F-350 chassis with an E-150 van on top. It has a 10inch lift and rolls on 37inch MTR's. The 350-150 conversion is amazing and was done to make this van not only a brute but fast around the track. A most incredible feature is the modified drive-train housing that puts the engine lower and back to reduce body roll. It corners with confidence. The 4x4 beef is that of a F350 so you know its good. HD44 with HD coil suspension up front. D60 rear with leaf springs. The Engine is a 351M (modified from factory) and sports a new race MSD ignition system and race quality distributor. Rebuilt C-6 transmission attached to a 205 T-case. New alternator, newer starter, ball joints, bearings, motor mounts & front suspension bushings. The van has been kept to the builders design except for re-fabricating the engine mounts to allow for poly bushings.
The roof rack is aluminum and has an entire top aluminum deck. Full size spare up top. Can fit my 8'6" kayak from end to end.
Bumper is built solid and removable. Has some 100W lights now.
Inside is 3 captains chairs and about a single sized bed platform with plenty of room to move around and slide things up the passenger side and under the bed. There is rubber flooring and carpet that throughout. The rubber flooring is nice with adventuring.
There are more bells and whistles but at this point you either want to buy it or want to know something specific.
I'm selling because I have a daily driver and am not able to use it as I intended. Is starts up and runs great. I've been trying to slowly restore it to live on its legacy. It is an awesome van that is ready for your adventure or collection. I can remove all lettering as well.
Email me for more.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal