Expedition Leader
Chinook mini 4x4 RV

00J0J_JgEcpVYnyW_600x450.jpg

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/rvd/5304796185.html

unk $$

Treenail

Adventurer
Ohhh...duh!!!

I need to clean my cheaters and magnify the page!

Thanks...now I might be able to find the van of my dreams :)

Tom

MTAA

Adventurer
1972 Old School Camper Van - UPDATE 11/20 - $1000 (Mayetta, KS)

Looks like a pretty good deal for someone!
Not mine.

01414_6W3Y8a15VBD_600x450.jpg

http://topeka.craigslist.org/rvs/5318718918.html

UPDATE 11/20
Installed a used battery on the engine side and replaced a leaky fuel line. She fired right up!
Purrs like a kitten :)

Two prices here.
Two week hunting trip ahead and need the cash. Previously listed at $3500 and well worth it.
$1000 you remove the generator and I keep it.
$1500 and you get everything listed.

1972 Chevy 30 camper Van.
May consider partial trades for things that go boom and or other guy or homestead stuff.
Sleeps 4
Factory widened frame and shell.
Fully self contained with factory generator ($1500 with generator), A/C, Head with recirculating toilet, Stove/oven,propane,sink,refer,closet, furnace, water heater,etc.
Overhead bunk above cockpit
Engine completely rebuilt (SBC 350) with 600 miles on it, not completely broken in yet.
RV Cam.
Block, and crank work done at NAPA Machine shop in Topeka.
All internals are new (with the exception of the crank which was rebuilt and balanced at NAPA and distributor), purchased from Jegs.
New aluminum radiator
recirculating toilet rebuilt.
includes RV power cord to plug into 110.
A/C works well
3 way fridge unknown.
Heads and cooling system work done at D&J Automotive in Olatha.
normal wear n tear with some panel work to be done in the bunk area and cleaning.
Pics show rear dining/bed area with the table down.

After engine rebuild I never did get the transmission linkage adjusted properly at the carburetor. Runs great but this linkage needs adjusting to properly get the transmission to down shift and hit passing gear. It runs fast on the highway due to this. Some things simply baffle me and didn't make this diagnosis until after we decided to get a trailer instead so my ignorance is your gain. Out it goes to make room.
needs batteries - I installed a used battery on the engine side and she fired right up. Should be good to go. May need jumped to start. Sitting for a year.
generator start/kill and monitor at the dash with a push of the button.
Propane monitor at the dash
Battery charge state at the dash.
This is a sweet older camper that gets a lot of attention. They just don't build them like this any more with the ability to repair and maintain with all these features.

Two prices here.
Hard times ahead and need the cash. Previously listed at $3500 and well worth it.
$1000 you remove the generator and I keep it.
$1500 and you get everything listed.

message me for phone
Located in Mayetta, KS. 20 miles north of Topeka
no holds, no lines. Cash and a handshake is king

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy