FOUND Vans For Sale!

mikracer

Adventurer
That looks like a nice van but without being snarky, what makes this 11 yr old relatively plain jane looking van a $25,000 item? Am I missing something?

I personally wouldn't pay $25,000 for it, but there are some people out there that want a specific van. The Chateau's are hard to find as it is and then you add to it the options that this one has and the low miles and the price point goes up.

USMC Dude

Just looking to get lost
Out of curiosity, as I have found one, but hesitant due to the 6.0, but is a 2004 Ford E350 Chateau Quigley 4x4 1 owner, with the 6.0 Diesel (all stock) and 65k miles worth $19k? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

USMC Dude

Just looking to get lost
That is the problem though, it costs a bit to bulletproof. I am very mechanically inclined, but it is still a pain on that thing from what I have read. Bulletproofing costs about $3k if I do it on my own and more if I have it done, so the price gets up there quick. I found a brand new 2014 E150 Quigley for $43k with the 5.4l and a warranty, but like the $19k price tag a lot more. Haha.

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
Member texas aggie posted this for sale in the general CL for sale finds.

VERY RARE 1979 1 ton 4x4 Van. With a VEMCO V-DRIVE. 140k miles (spicewood)
https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5338894459.html
VERY, VERY RARE 1979 E-350 Econoline 4x4 ALL wheel drive van factory option Vx4 Dana-Spicer VEMCO V-drive designed by Dana. Only 140,000 miles. RUNS & DRIVES GREAT. I'm sure you've never seen one of these before and I'm sure that you'll never see another. THERE WERE ONLY 250 OF THESE FORDS BUILT. Very nice condition. Body is straight as an arrow. 7.5L/460 c.i. engine.It was owned by a mechanic that was meticulous. All he did was drive to car shows to show it off.
Here's an article about these: http://webpages.charter.net/mdmead/astrosafari/vanmisc/vdrive/vdrive.htm

PLEASE READ
This van will not be ready to sell or trade for about 2 weeks. I'm putting it in early to get the word out. I will have more pictures soon.
Email only right now. Thanks Jerry

00404_5MeQuj4CBpW_600x450.jpg

00W0W_96gydU0wRYH_600x450.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy