FOUND Vans For Sale!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
ebay: 1979 Mercedes-Benz Other VAN

To get people to think about ****** they're doing.

Challenge... accepted!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Benz-Other-VAN/252320345410

This 1979 Mercedes Benz N1300 engine 1988 cc / 59 HP (43,5 KW) 4 Speed Manual transmission / Front wheel drive is an unusual Spanish-built Family passenger model with roots in an ancient two-stroke DKW design.The van appears to be in very nice shape inside and out, commensurate with the low 20k quoted mileage. Rare even in Europe, this one is likely one of the nicest to be found anywhere.

Only one in Bensenville, Illinois with a $27,900.

oEavpDN.jpg

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Why do people post vehicles which are common as dirt?

Also, why do people post links with no description?

If you're aiming that 2nd question at me... here is my response.
Would you rather have a link and no description or Nothing at All?

nobodyhome

Adventurer
Well, just got done searching through this forum and as far as I can tell, Ball is not the moderator for this forum, therefore hasn't the authority to tell someone to stop posting.
My vote is for Bbasso to continue posting as he sees fit in accordance to published guidelines.
Besides, I love seeing that funny little Homer D'OH! face, it brightens my day.

philos

Explorer
Bbasso - you (or anyone, really) don't need a description with a link... I can adult my way through those situations just fine.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
If you guys and gals thought this guy was going to break my horrible habit with his single complaint (which just got owned)....
Ya, I don't think so. Hahalol
I need to be told twice or more to stop doing something, it's my 8 yr old mentality!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
If you guys and gals thought this guy was going to break my horrible habit with his single complaint (which just got owned)....
Ya, I don't think so. Hahalol
I need to be told twice or more to stop doing something, it's my 8 yr old mentality!

You know what bothers me even more? We have a spotted vehicles thread, but not a single one of the vehicles listed has spots. I've checked!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues