FOUND Vans For Sale!

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
I do all the time. If I don't like the price, I don't contact the seller. I've bought many vehicles over the years and never negotiated a lower price. Only one time did I go and look at a vehicle that I thought was priced too high and the seller called me a couple days later and offered it for a reduced price.

With all do respect, negotiation is part of the buying process. Not low balling but there is always wiggle room.

Randall Dee

Huge Member
With all do respect, negotiation is part of the buying process. Not low balling but there is always wiggle room.

I agree. You have nothing to lose. All the seller can say is no. Because of this, I always ask more than what I expect to get when I sell something, because I expect people are going to offer less.

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
Great views can be had with a 4x4 bucket van!

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/4860463185.html

Chevy Express 4X4 Bucket Van - $22500 (Lakewood)
00z0z_kziIhv7TTRL_600x450.jpg

00k0k_9HCZE0Lq251_600x450.jpg

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
Seems pretty pricey at $21,000 but it would be a cool build.
http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/4870655131.html
This extreme RV/Bug-out vehicle is a retired SWAT Armored Car/Van. It has armor all around, including fuel take and battery compartment. There are also Gun ports for every direction! This unit has been professionally maintained, and Rear set of 4 Tires installed 1/29. Only has 160K miles on the odometer of this Ford F700 Turbocharged DIESEL. The engine is a smooth running 7.8L 473 cubic inch L6 . There is a separate heat/AC system for the back compartment, and many upgrades made to make this one-of-a- kind unit very user-friendly. Great sound system with Precision Power Amp and Sub. I have title in hand, and it has been registered as an RV, which will save on license plates and insurance. In dash DVD with 17" monitor in the rear. Back-up camera with night vision system & 7" color display. 5k Watt inverter custom mounted inside cabin. Many USB charging ports for smartphones and 12v power for other electronics. It is ready to take you on your next adventure, or help you promote your business.

This machine just passed emissions, and has had a fresh oil change, and new tires installed.

New Parts:
• Water Pump
• Fan Clutch
• Newly service AC
• 7" Dash-mount LCD Monitor with dual color and low-light camera back up/roof watch system
• Heavy Duty Alternator
• Thermostats
• 2 Heavy Duty Batteries
• Engine block heater
• In-dash DVD/CD/ NAV
• 17" LCD TV
• 580 Watt Precision Power AMP
• Custom Kenwood speakers / Enclosures
• Pioneer 8' Sub
• 3rd-Deep Cycle Aux battery
• 5KW Power Inverter
• Custom Interior Lighting
• Custom storage/bench seats
• Custom window tinting
• Rigid LED Light Bars / Off-road lighting
o 10" - SR Combo -- Back
o 2X 6" - SR Hyperspot -- Sides

Please contact me to set up a viewing - Serious buyers only, No help needed in selling

This is a great eye-catcher to advertise your business!!!
Be READY for anything that comes your way!!!
Safe transportation for you and your loved ones!!!

*REDUCED* $20,990

00x0x_aq29WNOUkqz_600x450.jpg
01010_8aOaCUDfkuY_600x450.jpg

86scotty

Cynic
No doubt! I didn't notice that at first. It probably really does weigh about 30,000 with the magnet on that 8 foot sub!

:)

Petrolburner

Explorer
And I thought my van was heavy! If I had the money to spare for a bulletproof bugout vehicle, that could be pretty cool. With the gearing, weight, and terrible aerodynamics though, I bet the fuel bill would kill you just driving it enough to prevent it from deteriorating. I'm sure it rides as smooth as a dumptruck too. You'd really have to put a high priority on bulletproofness to be happy with that rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal