FOUND Vans For Sale!

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
Man I want this. Its perfect to put a motorcycle in the back.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4841483672.html
I've got a 1985 ford e350 cabriolet conversion van/ truck. This are a rare camper van model that features:
-460ci Engine- New Plug Wires, Perf. Holley Carb, Fan Clutch, Oil & Filter, All Emissions Equipment, Cruise Control, A/C
-Automatic Transmission
-1 Ton Dually Drivetrain
-Camper interior inc. power windows and locks, fold down table, couch that pulls out into a full-size bed, cabinets
-Working CB Radio
-Three Fuel Tanks(two hooked up at moment)
-Decent Tires
-Tool Box
-Fifth Wheel- Wired for it, fifth wheel just not attached but included
-Trailer brake controller

Overall, the truck is in very good shape for its age. Runs great, doesn't overheat at all and everything works great, including brakes that are in good shape. Only slight rust in a couple areas but its not eaten through. Will probably need a new paint job eventually if you want it to look really good. Also, one of the hubcaps isnt in very good shape. Interior in good shape, seats and couch arent ripped, wood all in good condition. Radio turns on but doesn't put out sound for some reason. It has about 105000 miles and would make a great custom hauler or camping rig. Give me a call, text, or email anytime with any questions you may have about the truck and we can set up a time so you can see it, thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

00M0M_kXTE9jT6aDt_600x450.jpg
00G0G_BHB8ElEcGf_600x450.jpg

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
Its a prime example of a clean low mile van. When does anyone pay the CL asking price :sombrero:

I do all the time. If I don't like the price, I don't contact the seller. I've bought many vehicles over the years and never negotiated a lower price. Only one time did I go and look at a vehicle that I thought was priced too high and the seller called me a couple days later and offered it for a reduced price.

OBORG

Observer
2003 E350 7.3 diesel 4 x 4 RV

2003 E350 w/7.3 Interior solid hardwood top-of-the-line everything done right 4x4 quiglys custom interior . 35" cooper mt new.
Asking $67,000.00

image.jpgimage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal