FOUND Vans For Sale!

philos

Explorer
I heart my Fantastic fan. Use it pretty much all the time, no leaks. You can always weld back a section from a junkyard donor; it's just metal.

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Coming from someone who spent 3 days sleeping in a black van with shade most of the day you will be happy to have those fans. Finding a van with limited selection means many compromises, I didn't want black paint or tan interior. :)
If you have to have 4x4 I think buying a 10-$14k van and doing a ujoint kit gets you a better result at not much extra cost.

eporter

Adventurer
Someone buy this, please:

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5155593177.html

2000 ford e350 ambulance
380.000 mileage
7.3 diesel
Power windows/doors
New turbo, battery's new 2 pc
Drives good , no black smoke
Services was done by ambulance shop daily
Ac/heat works perfectly
A lot of room, shelfs closets
Would bee cool for camper, or parts engine/ transmission
Extra set of tires including , tags good until jan....,2016
Price obo..
Call text at 971 806-4991

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Coming from someone who spent 3 days sleeping in a black van with shade most of the day you will be happy to have those fans. Finding a van with limited selection means many compromises, I didn't want black paint or tan interior. :)
If you have to have 4x4 I think buying a 10-$14k van and doing a ujoint kit gets you a better result at not much extra cost.

Good to know. The fans sound like a good option. now i'm just trying to decide on ujoint vs quigly (ujoint is my preference) and passenger vs cargo.

Does this seem like a good price? One owner. I like that it's already 4x4, but since quigly uses the kingpin axle, I can't upgrade to a ujoint suspension easily.
http://reno.craigslist.org/rvs/5156668602.html

Last edited:

mikracer

Adventurer
The main downfall of the Quigley suspension is the lack of up travel. You literally have about 2 inches of up travel before you hit the bumpstops. That means pretty much every bump you hit, you will hit the bumpstops. I had a Quigley van for a little bit and it was almost frustrating when I drove it. It was a 96 so perhaps my front springs sagged a little more, but even the newer ones have the issue. Agile Offroad sells a kit specifically for the Quigley vans that lifts the front end an inch or two and revalved Fox shocks. Everyone who has the kit raves about it. The hard part is actually getting the kit since they are usually back ordered.

Sleam

Explorer
I have a full custom already built for sale
7.3 w/only 111k
4x4
03dbd6fcd9afaff8df9f0b2de53f1a40.jpg

JR Rodriguez "The Redneck Mexican"

And how much? It looks great by the way!
s

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
I'm not sure if natural gas is a good thing.

00v0v_c2lONEI4VjH_600x450.jpg

This is a 2000 E250 Ford van in excellent condition with only 50K original miles. An Automatic with a 351 V8, air conditioning, etc. This is from the factory a natural gas vehicle, the motor is very, very clean. Please call or e-mail, no texts. (785) 914-8374 Only asking $3,000.00 or best acceptable cash offer. The motor and transmission are worth more than that. Anyway call me with your questions and thanks for looking.
https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/5163497356.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach