Gb: Alien led light bars! (Closed)

barlowrs

Explorer
Hm, I am not sure how rigid mounts, but this one mounts with two bolts, one on either side. It comes with a little stantion for each side as well to mount it to a flat surface. I beleive you can see it in the pics.

sleeper00

Observer
It mounts just like a rigid. The size difference is that a 50" rigid is wider than 50" due to rigid only measures the actual lens and the alien 50" is a measurement from one side of the body to the other. This makes the alien an inch or two shorter. They also mount using different size bolts.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
well decided not to do a 50". Maybe ill just mount a 10 on the bumper with two little guys on the windshield! as usually thanks for your guys help. appreciate it

Shawn686

Observer
I just got my order in the mail yesterday and these are heavy duty! They are great, I will get pics up in a week or so. I think I may order more too, so I can get them while they are still in the group buy.

Shawn

sleeper00

Observer
I know 4" and 6" were back ordered, but Phil is waiting for a big shipment to clear customs as we speak. Should be any day now to get the orders shipped. I'm still waiting for 2 6" bars and a custom amber/white 30".

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

sleeper00

Observer
A pic of my custom 30" bar!

aejfdcff.png

Amber floods and a white euro beam.

TheJosh

Explorer
When does the group buy end? Cause I was debating buying some more lights once I get my pair delivered and if i like them (If the ever will arrive)

Tbird

Observer
A pic of my custom 30" bar!

aejfdcff.png

Amber floods and a white euro beam.

Sleeper...
What are the dimensions of the 30" bar you have there (I want the measurements including the housing...not just the light surface).
The measurements I need are: How wide (end to end)? How tall (top to bottom)? How deep (front to back)?

Thanks!

barlowrs

Explorer
All dimensions are on the website:

x-series-dims.jpg

A 76mm 3"
B 81mm 3-3/16"
C 835mm 32-7/8"
D 776mm 30-9/16"
E 810mm 31-7/8"
F 67mm 2-5/8"
G 106mm 4-3/16