Gb: Alien led light bars! (Closed)

JFarris

Wanderer
Ok I ordered the following:
(1) 40" LED Lightbar
(2) 4" Low Profile LED Lights

I'm really hoping these will work in a 24V application...

sleeper00

Observer
For those of you who are interested in seeing what these lights can do in person, Let me invite you to see! I will be at Xtoberfest coming up this October 20th and 21st at the Badlands ORP located in Attica, Indiana and the GPAX Riding Dirty Run coming up in Noveber 2nd to 4th at the Anthracite Outdoor Adventure in PA (visit the links for event info).

I will perform a visual demonstration at both events! I can also answer questions if you have any. I will have the Gobi Mounts for the Alien 40" Bars, on the rig along with an Alien 40" bar of course. I will also have (2) 10" Bars mounted to the back of the rack for backup lighting. Unfortunately I will not have the 30" for the bumper (unless some divine power comes in and gets it to me earlier), but at least everyone can see what these lights can do!

Also at the GPAX Riding Dirty Run, we, the members of GPAX, will be raffling off a 20" Alien LED Light Bar and a set of 2" Aero Lights!!!! This is perfect for any bumper, roof or grill setups along with the Aeros for back up lighting!!!! Outfit your truck with two wins off the raffle table!!!

For more info, visit the links!

Shawn686

Observer
I just contacted them about shipping to Canada. If all goes well I will be ordering two 10 inch bars and a pair of the areo pods flood pattern.

Shawn

sleeper00

Observer
Awesome! Hope it works out for you. Phil is great with getting back to his customer's. I'm sure he will do the best he can on shipping.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Shawn686

Observer
Just finished up working the details out with Phil and got my order in.

Phill is great to deal with and so far I would recommend him to anyone, truly top notch customer service. I was able to get my order in, shiped to Canada insured, and a custom harness made up all for still almost $220 less than retail for the products I ordered.

I Ordered the following:

2X 10inch led light bars
1X pair of aero pods

Plus the custom harness.

And if anyone is interested shipping USPS insured to Canada for the above was only $82.

Shawn

88Xj

Banned
Can we get prices on the areos, 2" pods & 2.5" pods?

Also whats the difference between the 3" The 2" pod has a ugly housing but that doesn't mean it's not a good light. The 2.5" pod appears to be the same, just a different housing?
Can we get pictures of the light up at night & maybe pictures of the housings themselves? I saw the Areo's posted a few pages back but what about the 2 & 2.5" pods?

sleeper00

Observer
I am not selling the lights. I'm only hosting the group buy. I can't just provide random pics. I will tell you that the aeros are the brightest of all the pods. They make for great side and backup lighting option. For front lighting, you can't beat the light bars. You can view the prices at trailduty.com, but be advised, the discount is not shown until you use the code. Take 35% off the listed price and that's the gb price. Also, they have a limited lifetime warranty.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
Anyone here order a 50"? Been eyeballing one of those and also been wondering if that would even fit with the poison spyder mounts and a snorkel for a jk. Either way ill be grabbing two of those little guys sometime next week. Thanks again sleeper for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven