Hadley and Tardis STOLEN, PLEASE HELP LOOK

Overland Hadley

on a journey
A few distinguishing exterior features.

There is a GoLight mounted on the front. There are 5 Rigid Industries LED lights on the side and rear. There is a compass rose sticker on the rear door. The rear window has a metal screen across it. There is a blackout curtain on the side window. Dual AT fuel can holders on the rear. A line of hooks mounted below the door. A section of T track above the side window. Two pairs of MaxTrax mounted under the cabover. .....

Overland Hadley

on a journey
This is pretty bad for me, as in the camper was ALL of my camera gear and most of my camping gear. I was getting ready to leave on a short trip. I am really gutted.... I lived in a garage so I could afford this rig. Now it appears to all be gone.

This was not an extra vehicle, it was my home.

forty2

Adventurer
Oh ****, that's terrible. I doubt it'll make it this far but I'll keep my eyes open as I run up and down the 101 later today.

adam88

Explorer
This is pretty bad for me, as in the camper was ALL of my camera gear and most of my camping gear. I was getting ready to leave on a short trip. I am really gutted.... I lived in a garage so I could afford this rig. Now it appears to all be gone.

This was not an extra vehicle, it was my home.

Oh god... this is awful to hear. Absolutely terrible. Nothing worse than this. My thoughts are with you and I hope everything is recovered.

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
We are also sending out an alert through all of our social media, along with sending details & pictures to all of the FWC dealers.

Here are some pictures of his truck & camper.

Hoping for a fast recovery!!

SO sorry to hear the bad news.

:(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 133

Tazman

Adventurer
I feel for you. I hope you find your stuff just as you left it. I hate bad guys. It's a sign of the times. Lock everything up all the time and be paranoid about loosing it.

Best wishes.

MT6bt

Rock hound
I'm really sorry to hear that! I think i was also on that same ferry as you were last night. I've since traveled east on I 90 back to bozeman, and haven't seen your rig, but I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

sumnrfam

Shared

So sorry to hear that Nathanael,, shared to FB ,,

Praying for a quick / safe recovery ;-)

Wade

SUMNRFAM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad