Hummer Picture Thread

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Went on a short drive testing the new shocks this weekend. Second pic isnt very good of truck but it shows my reservoir shock so I had to post it haha. Road was flooded on the way back.... Only one thing to do in this scenario which resulted in last pic haha
882cf362.jpg

71fb575c.jpg

db984ca4.jpg

REDROVER

Explorer
the tent you have up on your truck, girls love love it. :) more than the center console of the H1 :)

those hollywoody/LA girls will love your hummer.

they dont even know what a beautiful places are 15 miles away from LA. if you take em on a tour, the go bananas

ERIC

javiemontoy1

Tent

So I purchased a h3 last year right before I found out I was getting deployed. I saw the picture of your h3 with the tent and am interested. Where did you find that??

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
So I purchased a h3 last year right before I found out I was getting deployed. I saw the picture of your h3 with the tent and am interested. Where did you find that??

I actually picked up the tent used from a guy here in Phoenix. Its a howling moon tent and I absolutely love it. My favorite addition by far. Theres a lot of different brands and you can find several set ups by looking around the forum. If you have any specific questions shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to answer it. If I cant answer it just post up a thread and you'll get an answer to anything you can think of. Everyone here is extremely helpful. Welcome to EXPO!

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
Thats so sweet! I wish my m101a2 looked that good! Oh well eventually ill get another one and paint it to match my truck

That's exactly what I want to do. Unfortunately living in an apartment makes it impossible to own a trailer. :(

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
A matching trailer

I agree a matching M101A2 would look good behind your hummer.
Change out the axle for a 6 bolt and run matching wheels too!

Attachments

• DSC05287.JPG
    DSC05287.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 130

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Im hoping to get another this summer but I'll have to leave it somewhere in storage. Darn apartment issue as well. BTW Mark your M101A2 came out great ive been lurking on your build for a while wishing I could be working on one as well

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
Matching wheels is a must. More options for spares. :)

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach