IPOR has done and or is working on the following:

ARB rear bumper
ARB roof rack with lights
ARB Simpson III RTT
ARB Awning
Rashta Skid Plate
ARB Compressor
Dual Batt's

Once again I have to say that I am more then happy with the performance and customer service that I have received from the IPOR guys. I would highly recommend them for any and all of your Off-Road work.

Sbly

Looks great. Why not go with the ARB rack that was designed for RTT's? It would lower your CG and lower drag.

arb-roof-rack-cage.jpg

Last edited:

sbly

Observer
Dave,

I need to be able to put on the Yakima Kayak and Ski rack depending on the time of the year.

Sbly

sbly

Observer
The next update on my IPOR built LC.

ARB Compressor
Dual Batts
Jump start connector

Sbly

Attachments

• Comp.jpg
    Comp.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 230
  • Dual batt.jpg
    Dual batt.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 215
  • P8150123.jpg
    P8150123.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 235

sbly

Observer
ARB Simpson III tent with annex

Attachments

• P8150117.jpg
    P8150117.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 319
  • P8150118.jpg
    P8150118.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 278
  • P8150119.jpg
    P8150119.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 271

sbly

Observer
The next update

This is what we have so far:

ARB 49” awning
Hi-Lift Jack mount
ARB rear bumper swing gate for spare tire (still waiting on jerry can swing gate)
(2) Adventure Trailers drawers 20" wide, 8.75" high and 36" deep - "36-A" (AT sent (1) 12” high)
ARB fridge slide and tie down straps
Prestigious Society GPS Override
Compressor extension
Expedition one gas and water cans
And our little camping contribution to the hotrod a tire table (or for you hunters out there a tree stand) for Coleman stove

sbly

Attachments

• P9240090.jpg
    P9240090.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 249
  • P9240089.jpg
    P9240089.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 258
  • P9240088.jpg
    P9240088.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 263

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Sweet! Needs more snorkel Steve...

Like that Hansen connector on the bumper - Vince did that to mine too when we installed the locker and compressor after the regear. Pack a stool though; my bravo delta knees don't tolerate squatting down holding an air chuck like they used to.

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
You have any more pics of the stove stand? It appears it just hangs from the spare tire with a couple straps?

I like the build so far - very clean.

Pack a stool though; my bravo delta knees don't tolerate squatting down holding an air chuck like they used to.

Try a clip on air chuck, that way you can set it and forget it

sbly

Observer
Tango,
I am still debating the snorkel idea.

Eric,
It was good to meet you.

Miachica,
The stove stand is a tree stand that I modified. I used the adjustable strap that came with the stand. I will take some pics as soon as I can.

sbly

sbly

Observer
Just an update on the performance of my TLC 200 series. The wife and I did a 13 day trip going from Virginia to Colorado and back. We spent 8 days in Colorado driving easy and moderate trails. We built this truck to be a "Overland/exploring" vehicle not a hard core off-road truck.

Here are a few notes from our 8 days;

ARB Tent - Did well in 30 MPH winds at the Great Sand Dunes and in 19 degrees temperatures (with snow) at Corkscrew Gulch.
ARB Awning - Easy to set up and a nice place to be when it started to rain.
IPF Lights - I may look into some type of HID upgraded.
Nav Override - Performed as advertised.
Slee Sliders - No real dings so far but have been a great help in dealing with the tent.
ARB Fridge - Worked great right until we accidentally knocked the plug out, but on the good side it was easy to clean all the rotten food out of it.
Additional Rear Outlet - Came in handy for the Coleman hot water heater.
AT Drawers - No problems, but I may be looking into replacing the plastic lock/pull handle with metal ones.
ARB Compressor - Really like the extension in the front grill.
BFG Tires - Worked well, no problems in the snow, water, sand and dirt (easy and moderate trails). I am still trying to find the right tire pressure for both off-road and on-road with all the extra weight.
Suspension - Worked like a champ, no problems.
Expedition One Geri cans (1-water / 1-gas) - No problems, I just need to find a better way to carry them. They ride great in the ARB rack under the tent, but just a pain to get them tied down.
Front Runner Water Can - Works great, just the on/off valve if still a little stiff.

1st Pic - Stream crossing at Great Sand Dunes
2nd Pic - The wife's cooking set-up at Red Mountain (I think)
3rd Pic - Heading up Corkscrew Gulch

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 186
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 180

Forum statistics