Its our turn for the Pan-Am

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
They ended up inviting us over and letting us crash at their place, even feeding us!

A TRUE traveler! Keep going like that and you will be just fine down in Latin America. Karma will guide you to many wondeful places with wonderful people who you can share great meals with.

LateNate

Adventurer
Telegraph Creek Road

So we are thinking of taking the Cassiar South through B.C. We came up the Alaskan Highway and would like to take a different road South. We are also wanting to take the Telegraph Creek Road for a little added adventure. Can anyone tell me about that road for this time of year? Condition, gas, monsters, etc. Thanks.

rhk

Great Adventure!!! What rate's were you in the CG? How long were you guys in? I retired in 08 as a MK and thinking of doing the the same thing (but in a VW Bus). Take care will follow along for sure!!!:victory:

LateNate

Adventurer
Great Adventure!!! What rate's were you in the CG? How long were you guys in? I retired in 08 as a MK and thinking of doing the the same thing (but in a VW Bus). Take care will follow along for sure!!!:victory:

Freddy was a seaman and I was a fireman. We were both in six or more years. We just happened to be getting out around the same time and had did a bit of travel together prior.

LateNate

Adventurer
A little cross country skiing during sunset near Anchorage.

73098_10150322092390307_758950306_15491106_6968777_n.jpg

The Bailey's Boys. If you are in Anchorage and need to rent a tool, tell'em the FN' Boys sent ya.

DSC01884.jpg

Last edited:

LateNate

Adventurer
Another shin dig in the FN' Camper. We like to say it's United States soil inside the camper. We have an international crowd.

DSC01909.jpg

XC skiing near Whitehorse, Yukon.

PB260007.jpg

LateNate

Adventurer
Dease Lake, Cassiar Highway, B.C., Canada. Possible check out Telegraph Creek Road tomorrow.

Yesterday we hit up Liard Hot Springs for a nice soak. The winter times are the best. Less tourist and cold weather. Good for hot springs.

WE had a mishap with our aux fuel tank. I went to fill the truck and the fiiler hose snapped right off of the fighting. Piece o ****e. We ended up cuping it in and back tracking to get some fuel.

LateNate

Adventurer
Telegraph Road. Check. They have good pizza and spagetti at this little diner near the Cassiar and Telegraph Road intersection.

LateNate

Adventurer
Alright, heading South again on the Cassiar. It's been snowing all morning.

I will try and get some pics up at the next bigger town.

You guys are animals! I am loving your updates and they are motivating me more and more to plan for my trip!

I hope my trip is half as EPIC are your has been so far!

LateNate

Adventurer
So I know its been a while since I have posted anything. I have been lazy and having a good time in Whistler. We have been here for about a week now. My iMovie is still not working properly either which is a pain. I did however get a short funny video, plus a pic.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vsAxBqxpY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vsAxBqxpY[/ame]

PC170001.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal