Jeep Eye Candy

Jeffrey_A

Observer
I would rock the Trail Cat - wouldn't we all? The Crew Chief kicks some serious butt. Really wish I was born rich instead of good looking.

The rest? Ehh.....

Link to them all and select pics:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-car...eep-concepts-for-the-2016-easter-jeep-safari/

gallery-1457624204-cn016-016jpcac4fdeapq2g74itpv5t5ocnp3.jpg

landscape-1457624143-cn016-015jpetu6l4livmu40ppdm7srburclm.jpg

gallery-1457624312-cn016-012jpcc5bldne5a95n8d3vr1mkjkdue.jpg

gallery-1457624563-cn016-018jp5t0rlh5udgkgft7eakvf0p00mn.jpg

MTSN

Explorer
The Trail Cat is insanely awesome, and I love the Crew Chief too. That Renegade based pickup though is pretty fugly!

tommudd

Explorer
Would get into so much trouble with that Trail Cat, one week of ownership and would have to sell! LOL
Crew Chief would be an awesome addition if it had a hard top / removable roof etc
The " Shortcut " looks basic love the look , love the wheels etc, after owning several CJs back in the day I'd rock one of these everyday of the week

So JEEP, COULD I have the Crew Chief for family style outings and a Short Cut for my DD please Jeep , pretty please ..........:drool:

BradS

I miss the Africa. Although like said above, with a hard top/removable panels and full doors, that Crew Chief would be killer.

eternus

Observer
Testing the waters with different "pickup" concepts to gauge customer reactions?

More like tease the customers. They have already confirmed there will be a Wrangler based pickup released in the 2017 model year. (Though I'm betting it will be mid-late 2017.)

If it looks anything like the Crew Chief then I'm there.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I'd take the hellcat if the hell was diesel, otherwise I'm not all that crazy about those big,horsepower rigs for,a trail
Machine.

Now that Crew Chief? I'd dontate my ******************************************************** if I can buy one of those, don't care what engine is in it.

docscurlock

I would go and order a Crew Chief on the way home tonight if it was available.
Are you listening, Jeep?
Wonder what it would cost to get a jeep built that way anyway?

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
I'd want side windows that roll up.
The Crew Chief front end would make an awesome kit through Mopar though, and if priced at $3,500 or less, would be on the front of my JK.
I'm not one for "cosmetic upgrades", but that is just bad arsed! :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh