Latest Photo?

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
They should be the standard 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern. I have swapped toy rims back and forth from 01 Taco to 84 60 series to 77 40 series. I have owned 81, 82, 84, 85, 87 & 89 hiluxs, 74, 76, 77, 84 & 85 cruisers, an 01 Taco and an 03 Tundra. They are all the same. Just too bad I don't still have all those awesome trucks!!

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Nice, I like what I'm hearing... Thanks for the info. And yeah, you've had quite an awesome collection of Toyotas eh.

Cheers

Dave

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Thanks, And thats only the toyotas! I won't mention the brief mis-spent time with dodge cummins, rubicon, suburban, k2500s, f250s, f350s, (including current big family expo f350). I aspire to be my neighbor who has 26 rigs at his place. Too bad I can only afford one or two at a time... who says A.D.D. can't be fun!! :safari-rig:

Last edited:

hieronymus

Adventurer
Pics please!

A fool in a tiny green Subaru thought he could run along with the big boys, because on the back of his car it says 4wd. He had 4 snowchains (!) and got stuck after 3 yards :Wow1:

I had to back up and come to the rescue
P1010834.jpg

KevinNY

Adventurer
New to me 2 weeks ago. 1997 with 140k that spent it's life in AZ and NM. I put 285/75-16 Nitto Terra Grapplers on it and refinished the front bumper and brush bar this weekend with Duplicolor truck bed liner. This will be my wifes daily driver/baby hauler for a couple of years and then my backup rig. I may put off any lift until then since it would only be doing very easy wheeling for now. So far she loves it.

Attachments

• babyhauler.JPG
    babyhauler.JPG
    232.9 KB · Views: 177

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
Around 2 years ago or so. It spends a lot of time in the garage, although the Turtle works well as a commuter in the summer.....

I've got a few "enhancements" I need to make before it becomes a safe and trustworthy OHV, but the Tacoma is still the preferred adventure rig for a family of 4 with a s^!%load of gear.

anthonycds

Adventurer
Wow, that's just awesome! Where can I find a chick like that? Let's see...Chicago, Arizona? It's gotta be the water...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven