LC pics from ExPo members

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Thanks! That's Lake Superior up off the northenmost tip of Michigan.

KMR, is that shot of all the rigs at Sean's place here in the UP this summer?

KMR

Adventurer
upcruiser said:
Thanks! That's Lake Superior up off the northenmost tip of Michigan.

KMR, is that shot of all the rigs at Sean's place here in the UP this summer?

Not ALL the rigs, just one each of the models we could scrounge up (four of which are Seans)
And you were driving on the rocks at rocky point :bowdown: I love that place.

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
First time out for me, the wife, the dogs and the 100 today! I'm almost ashamed to say this was the first time we actually wheeled EVER!!! We have now denounced our mall cruiser status!! It was great day. We ended up meeting a local club, and helped with a beach clean-up. We definitely caught the bug today. Check out the picts :safari-rig:

Last edited:

Skillet

Adventurer
First time out for me, the wife, the dogs and the 100 today! I'm almost ashamed to say this was the first time we actually wheeled EVER!!! We have now denounced our mall cruiser status!! It was great day. We ended up meeting a local club, and helped with a beach clean-up. We definitely caught the bug today. Check out the picts

Bravo! Very nice pics. You are officially a mudbug.

Great rig...let the mods begin.

:clapsmile

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
KMR said:
Not ALL the rigs, just one each of the models we could scrounge up (four of which are Seans)
And you were driving on the rocks at rocky point :bowdown: I love that place.

Nice. I couldn't make it to that bash as I was out of town for work. Yep, that shot is up at the tip of the Keewanau peninsula. One of my favorite spots.

In the nature of this thread, I've attached a few more pics. One is of my 80 pre lift near the Gallatin Canyon. The others are of my old FJ60. One stock shot when I got it and the kayak one is at the same location as the water shot of the 80.

KMR

Adventurer
What a great looking 60!
Sometimes when I see pics of my cruiser before all the mods I actually miss it. It is easy to forget how clean and simple they look before the character building begins. :)

Here is an old pic of mine from when it was, hands down, the most fun to drive.

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
My FJ40:

LCquartershot.jpg

. . .and earning its keep:

LCandkayaks.jpg

Last edited:

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
KMR said:
What a great looking 60!
Sometimes when I see pics of my cruiser before all the mods I actually miss it. It is easy to forget how clean and simple they look before the character building begins. :)

Here is an old pic of mine from when it was, hands down, the most fun to drive.

How long exactly did it take you to do that body off frame resto on yours? Looks like it was a hell of a project.

esh

Explorer
One kind of expedition (Rubicon, 1 week both ways)
0009.jpg

another (obcdr, 1 week, gravel/dirt)
0005.jpg

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Skillet said:
Bravo! Very nice pics. You are officially a mudbug.

Great rig...let the mods begin.

:clapsmile

Thanks!

How come I'm the only one representing the 100 series, where's C-Dog??

shahram

Adventurer
Here's my "Burrita". Next mods are a 2.5" OME lift, 12V sockets in the rear to hook up the Norcold fridge, and a half-width drawer system to store the necessities.
IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

The roof tent is going on to a trailer as soon as possible.

Skillet

Adventurer
shahram said:
Here's my "Burrita". Next mods are a 2.5" OME lift, 12V sockets in the rear to hook up the Norcold fridge, and a half-width drawer system to store the necessities.
IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

The roof tent is going on to a trailer as soon as possible.

Hey, that rut looks familiar. Where is that if you don't mind me asking?

And don't tell me it is near the Freak Kingdom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl