LC pics from ExPo members

CaliCruiser

Adventurer
Oh cool, you guys ever make it over to the eastern side of the state let me know. I am also over on Mud under the same screen name.

KMR

Adventurer
upcruiser said:
Any idea what the dates are going to be?

I think it is the weekend of the 27 of July. Last weekend in July. I am gona make a 4 week trip out of it. :D Can't wait!

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
The old girl....

65272846-M.jpg

-H-

rusty_tlc

Explorer
My 40 two years ago, just a front SR and ARB's back then.
CleanRusty.jpg

We still had fun with it.
MuddyRusty.jpg

There have been a few changes since then
Dscn1832.jpg

Dscn1839.jpg

I'll post some pictures of the other Cruiser later.

gillti

Adventurer
my junk and stuff

1987 fj60, 33's, tuffy lockbox, lockright in rear, engine rebuilt by a shop, then I did it again 6 months later (that was fun!). Sold my 40 to get it when the family go bigger, shouldn't have sold the 40. Still getting used to this one. Temp gauge goofiness keeps me going crazy, needs a new transfer case and p/s gearbox. Beyond that, getting to know her. Gotta love the blue!

Just purchased the trailer, very excited to get out and use it ASAP!

bh4rnnr

Adventurer
upcruiser said:
The first picture from was the top of Pearl Pass between Aspen and Crested Butte. Awesome views of the Maroon Bells and beats the heck out of the long drive around on the highway to the Butte.

O.k, so not the place I was thinking about. Guess the green shouldhave givin it away.

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
KMR said:
I think it is the weekend of the 27 of July. Last weekend in July. I am gona make a 4 week trip out of it. :D Can't wait!

You should start a new thread, I gotta put my name in.

ducktapeguy

Adventurer
Pics of mine. Not much to look at right now, its still a work in progress. I'm hoping to be able to take it out this summer to do some of the easy trails in Big Bear or somewhere.

Last edited:

SLOwag

Adventurer
At time of purchase and a few months later. Most all of the rebuilds and upgrades to transmisssion, motor, etc are done......now onto the interior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad

Members online