LC pics from ExPo members

SLOwag

Adventurer
Man that is a really nice 60! What kind of rear bumper is that?
Thanks. I am the 3rd owner, drove it 1400 miles home from Colorado Springs one weekend.

4+ bumper (1st generation, I think the design has evolved some)....will try to add more/better pics soon.

CaliCruiser

Adventurer
SLOwag said:
Thanks. I am the 3rd owner, drove it 1400 miles home from Colorado Springs one weekend.

4+ bumper (1st generation, I think the design has evolved some)....will try to add more/better pics soon.

Cool I thought it looked familiar I just could not place it.

KMR

Adventurer
Alright! The 60s are coming out of the woodwork, and they all look nicer than mine.

KMR

Adventurer
No! Don't do it, solid color 60s look way better. The only reason the Duraback is there is because of rust, rust and more rust. It lets me cut out and weld in whatever I need at the time.
My Cruiser is a hodge podge of random parts, I think every door is from a different cruiser, I do everything I can, but all you guys that are away from the salt will always have me beat.

CaliCruiser

Adventurer
KMR said:
No! Don't do it, solid color 60s look way better. The only reason the Duraback is there is because of rust, rust and more rust. It lets me cut out and weld in whatever I need at the time.
My Cruiser is a hodge podge of random parts, I think every door is from a different cruiser, I do everything I can, but all you guys that are away from the salt will always have me beat.

I agree to an extent. I am thinking of doing just the area between the fenders at the bottum of the door because I am an idiot and have been wheeling it without sliders and have taken some shots to the rockers. So, I am comtemplating just knocking the dents out and duracacking it or fixing them and repainting, but that seems like a lot of $ for a wheeler.
Moral of the story: get sliders before you wheel

Dylan

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Here a couple from this last weekend, stock as a rock and I'm hooked!!!

Last edited:

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Hltoppr said:
The old girl....

65272846-M.jpg

-H-

That looks about my speed!

Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members