Lets see some full size pictures...

FordGuy1

Adventurer
SuperDuty.jpg

2003 SuperDuty with our Four Wheel Camper. Lifted 3", has Bilstein 7100's, and 35" Toyo Extreme A/T tires. My favorite mod was the 60 gal fuel tank.

Boost Creep

Adventurer
securedownload_zps0ff57a19.jpg

Boost, regarding roof mounted jack....tie a cable from the top of jack to the foot, i would hate to see a low lying branch snag the foot and rip off the rack......i have them going from my bumper to roof rack for those tight trails

XRrider

Observer
View attachment 172852

2003 SuperDuty with our Four Wheel Camper. Lifted 3", has Bilstein 7100's, and 35" Toyo Extreme A/T tires. My favorite mod was the 60 gal fuel tank.

Are you happy with the build quality of those N-Fab step bars? I have been eyeballing them for my truck but am curious how nice they are for the $$$. I've a crew cab long box too and hate the factory plastic steps.

FordGuy1

Adventurer
Are you happy with the build quality of those N-Fab step bars? I have been eyeballing them for my truck but am curious how nice they are for the $$$. I've a crew cab long box too and hate the factory plastic steps.

The quality is pretty good. I sell them all the time and never have had a complaint. They are a step only, would fold like a taco if you used them for a rock rail.

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
took the running boards off & installed BFG TA KO 33's
here's a shot out behind the local mall, yeah front tire is hanging on curb by a 1/3 of tire width

Seabass

Idiot
Can't take it anymore- gotta get mine on here. Finally got my topper lined out- Yakima mega warrior with extension on top and took off the chrome simulators. Think I have a ranch-hand style front bumper located (wish it was a buck stop). Also just got back from the Blue ridge mountains in North Carolina- the ole cummins burned up the blue ridge parkway!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374200135.305792.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374200170.371465.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven