AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
19b91e2f9b35985310a5dadf83a2dafd.jpg

c05716b0613471ac3b7f423f6c0366e6.jpg

sent from a slablet

she looks sweet Riley

armymgdude

Observer
I've never been to Oklahoma, but I am pretty sure THAT place isn't in OK. It looks like the PNW where I grew up, or maybe somewhere like Virginia. Beautiful place though.
Yeah, have only used Tapatalk for the last 3 years, so my profile was a bit out of date. I finally updated it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cr166

Nice rig, meier450! Great to see another Platinum out there. I have a Pearl White 2016 that will be getting an ARE CX top with heavy duty roof rack and panel doors in about a week. Already have the CVT Mt. Shasta RTT in my garage ready to mount. Quick question, what size tires are you running in this pic? Looks like you found some stock 18" take off wheels which look way better than I expected. Now I'm second guessing what I'm going to do next! I'm also looking at the Carli lifts and I'm in between the Pintop 2.5 and 4.5 with 35 or 37 Toyo R/Ts. I tow a dump trailer a few times a week and have a good run on the highways to get to the mountains where we like to adventure most. Curious how your truck does in it's current set up.

Atl-atl

Adventurer
Here is my reg cab with my newly acquired four seasons and my buddies quad cab with his SunLite.

27567414476_b07f060eb4_b.jpg

27567409586_f20fe1c244_b.jpg

22lb cat for scale :p

27501984582_f2f23a43b6_b.jpg

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Atl-atl: Most of that looks pretty good but your setup is a bit off. Nothing a bit of adjustment can't fix, but as it is if you back up you'll get most of the tail but only about 1/4-1/3 of the body. If you slide it towards the mid point of the truck just a bit you should be able to nail it dead center, though you will have to give up on the tail unless you loop it around.

No problem on the setup tips, just let me know how it works out.

:)

Atl-atl

Adventurer
Atl-atl: Most of that looks pretty good but your setup is a bit off. Nothing a bit of adjustment can't fix, but as it is if you back up you'll get most of the tail but only about 1/4-1/3 of the body. If you slide it towards the mid point of the truck just a bit you should be able to nail it dead center, though you will have to give up on the tail unless you loop it around.

No problem on the setup tips, just let me know how it works out.

:)

Thanks for the tip. This was a temporary setup because I bought the camper two days before moving from Denver to Chicago. I did not have the ability to take my tool box out of the truck so I had to cram the camper in behind it and leave the tailgate down. When I finalize my setup it will be done with a smaller toolbox so the camper can slide forward about a foot from where it sits in these pics and I can have the tailgate closed. Believe it or not thats how well it sits with a 22" deep toolbox in front of it haha! Gotta love a long bed that measures 102"

Atl-atl

Adventurer
HAHAHAHA. Wow, took me reading it again just now and seeing the other comments. Ill let my buddy know about adjusting his cat.

Sock Puppet

Adventurer
New Seat Covers

Wanted some seat covers for the truck but didn't want to spend $200+ per row. Decided to give the cheaper Cabela's covers a shot since they were on sale. All in for both front buckets and the rear bench I'm out $70. The quality and fabric is MUCH better than I expected. For my truck the fit is pretty darned good. I went with the digi-camo so it wouldn't show the crap as easily.
2007%20F350%20015_zpsjeag2khc.jpg

2007%20F350%20019_zpsfvjx8j7d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk