Lets see some full size pictures...

land travaler

hear is a project in the works test driving it back and forth to work before i paint the camper this weekend cant decide if i should go black,white or tan what do you all think :coffeedrink:

Attachments

• PICT1688.jpg
    PICT1688.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 235
  • PICT1689.jpg
    PICT1689.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 178
  • PICT1690.jpg
    PICT1690.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 164

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
4286604985_c78e0ae545_b.jpg

DECEPTICON!!!!:Wow1:

I'ma get my autobots on you!!

(they all have stickers about the same place...tops of fenders by the doors and below pass tail-light...little kids really love them....I get alot of smiles and hear alot of comments from little kids...often get stopped to ask where I got them...all ebay..ones on jeeps are reflective!)

the van (below pass rear tail light and on both front fenders)
100_2878.jpg

the explorer!
100_2409.jpg

old jeep (not really old..but upgraded since we had it)
DCP_7271.jpg

the new jeep (pre-stickers..same ones as the green jeep)
IMG00075.jpg

buddha

Adventurer
DECEPTICON!!!!:Wow1:

I'ma get my autobots on you!!

(they all have stickers about the same place...tops of fenders by the doors and below pass tail-light...little kids really love them....I get alot of smiles and hear alot of comments from little kids...often get stopped to ask where I got them...all ebay..ones on jeeps are reflective!)

LOVE IT! :victory:

NId4x4

1 vote for tan!

hear is a project in the works test driving it back and forth to work before i paint the camper this weekend cant decide if i should go black,white or tan what do you all think :coffeedrink:

I think black may look good but if your doing any summer camping I would worry about it getting to hot, that and I think tan and black look great together..02:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven