Lets see your full size Chevy!!!

Mk10108

2015 2500HD

Real Nor Cal gem. 2WD WT tow package. Everything you need nothing you don't. 6.0 Bone stock and staying that way.

camper.jpg

Last edited:

grandpa

I just brought this home. My first new truck in 15 years. 2015 Chevy Silverado LTZ 4WD 6.2L Crew Cab 6.5' Bed Brownstone

superbuickguy

Explorer
Nooooooooooo. Don't do it. On top of that, Washington is only closer to me than Alaska.

I buy them out of a field, I build em, drive em, then sell em to let someone else enjoy them. Generally speaking, if I'm selling something it generally means I'm building something more extreme (and I don't like going backwards by updating a finished rig - I'll simply buy another wreck and do my new vision in that one)... and I am building several pretty radical rigs. And honestly, the next pickup will be a Colorado diesel...

Swedeski

Adventurer
c9a10e73a241c5402b5e87741160ce8f.jpg

My truck and camper.
Chevy 1500 Silverado Z71 1998.
5.7 L gasser.

BlackPearl

way too much haha

dana 60 in the front and 14 bolt in the back held there with a dual triangulated 4 link front and back, stiffening up the frame and moving the rear axel back, duramax and standard tranny with an atlas 2 transfercase, gutting the interior from the front seats back to make room for all my expo gear and a cage, body protection and roof rack, rear tire carrier, winches, light bars, roof top tent, on-board water, solar, custom awning, modifying the side windows to open like the rear hatch does, and a heck of a lot of little things in the middle!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues