Lone Peak Overland

BudLoomis

Any further updates on the remaining parts they need? Was kind of hoping for those smaller and more frequent production updates.
The shipment of hinges has arrived. There is one big shipment that is clearing customs and should be delivered early this week. Kyle and the team are working on a update video for this week, but they are also prioritizing getting their SOP's and processes finalized.

V1GiLaNtE

The shipment of hinges has arrived. There is one big shipment that is clearing customs and should be delivered early this week. Kyle and the team are working on a update video for this week, but they are also prioritizing getting their SOP's and processes finalized.
So I assume the tents are still held up? They mentioned last week they were expecting those Friday or today and that another component was in customs.

Antwon412

I really like that lock setup. I was wondering what would be used. Personally I didn’t really want a padlock of any sort dangling back there. Didn’t want it rattling around, and too easy to cut open.

1titanfan

Those locks did look pretty cool but Kyle did say we could purchase them, I’m assuming as an option. Besides the #001 camper they showed beInt built on the table has anyone been confirmed of a pick up date?

BudLoomis

Those locks did look pretty cool but Kyle did say we could purchase them, I’m assuming as an option. Besides the #001 camper they showed beInt built on the table has anyone been confirmed of a pick up date?
I don't think they are going to confirm pickup dates for the next campers until SN0001 is built, SOP's are finalized, and new hires are trained (they start next week). Things should be moving very quickly, very soon!

V1GiLaNtE

#28 here. I’m crossing my fingers it will be late 3rd week/early 4th week of October.

1titanfan

That timing sounds about right to everything discussed here. I think now I’m looking at probably the first of the year for mine #248 originally. So when y’all get yours delivered don’t forget about us still waiting. Maybe insights into the install and how you like it. What truck do you drive? Are you driving to Wenathchee? I went in June to the warehouse to see Kyle and get eyes on the physical camper. Pretty impressive then before a lot of the changes/upgrades.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
That timing sounds about right to everything discussed here. I think now I’m looking at probably the first of the year for mine #248 originally. So when y’all get yours delivered don’t forget about us still waiting. Maybe insights into the install and how you like it. What truck do you drive? Are you driving to Wenathchee? I went in June to the warehouse to see Kyle and get eyes on the physical camper. Pretty impressive then before a lot of the changes/upgrades.

I’m hoping to be there in the next few weeks for install. We’ll see. I’m assuming I’m #29, which kinda sucks. I tried ordering early enough to be single digits in line, but my bank shut it down until I could call them 5 hours later and get my online purchase limit upped for the day 😂 lol

Mine is for the 22’ F-250 below

Attachments

• A408324F-51E5-4975-BB53-66EC27B83EF8.jpeg
    A408324F-51E5-4975-BB53-66EC27B83EF8.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 17

V1GiLaNtE

Mine is for a 12’ DC Tundra. I plan on putting it through its paces in MT & WY while I drive back to VA. I’m very excited to see the community aftermarket grow with the camper.

Attachments

• IMG_3751.jpeg
    IMG_3751.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 16

V1GiLaNtE

I’m hoping to be there in the next few weeks for install. We’ll see. I’m assuming I’m #29, which kinda sucks. I tried ordering early enough to be single digits in line, but my bank shut it down until I could call them 5 hours later and get my online purchase limit upped for the day 😂 lol

Mine is for the 22’ F-250 below
If you’re #29 you’ve probably moved up a few slots. I used to be #33.

Edit: mmmmm Tremor!!

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Mine is for a 12’ DC Tundra. I plan on putting it through its paces in MT & WY while I drive back to VA. I’m very excited to see the community aftermarket grow with the camper.
I’m looking forward to the trip back a ton, but getting a little weary as well. I’ve spent a ton of time in ID, MT, and WY July through October over the years. However I’ve never done it in late October or November. Definitely a little weary of the weather!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl