Lone Peak Overland

TexasSixSeven

Observer
I didn’t get a delivery/install date. Got everything finalized but that. She’s forwarding my build sheet to production, and production will contact me as soon as they have the rest of the parts in and ready to build. They’ll arrange an installation date for me at that point. I’m guessing 7-10 days for that to happen. I could be wrong.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Nice.

I was looking at their website yesterday, and tossed a couple items. I’m going to add to my order into my shopping cart. Just so I can remember what I want.

I’m wondering if I should go ahead and purchase them and then let them know when they call me that I already have the items purchased. That way they can kind of manage their stock and the expected orders.
I asked about your last question. Kecia said they have enough bulk orders on hand for any of the options that placing an order online now shouldn’t do anything to change the availability at the time of your build.

Antwon412

I asked about your last question. Kecia said they have enough bulk orders on hand for any of the options that placing an order online now shouldn’t do anything to change the availability at the time of your build.
Oh..thanks! Cool of you to ask that for me.

V1GiLaNtE

I didn’t get a delivery/install date. Got everything finalized but that. She’s forwarding my build sheet to production, and production will contact me as soon as they have the rest of the parts in and ready to build. They’ll arrange an installation date for me at that point. I’m guessing 7-10 days for that to happen. I could be wrong.
Right on. Thanks for the update. This has been a fun logistical challenge for me. I originally set out west back in July with anticipation to pick up the camper around August timeframe. I left my truck in San Diego with a friend and flew back to VA for a month. I am now back in San Diego and plan to drive up to WA this weekend and anticipate having to work (remotely) for a bit before I can actually get the camper on and take my planned time off to explore!

V1GiLaNtE

Spoke with Kecia this AM and finalized my order. She indicated it may be as late as end of October..hoping it won't be that bad, but I suppose it is what it is.

Looks like a few orders did drop (as I suspected ) and I moved from #33 to #28.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Right on. Thanks for the update. This has been a fun logistical challenge for me. I originally set out west back in July with anticipation to pick up the camper around August timeframe. I left my truck in San Diego with a friend and flew back to VA for a month. I am now back in San Diego and plan to drive up to WA this weekend and anticipate having to work (remotely) for a bit before I can actually get the camper on and take my planned time off to explore!
Been a challenge here as well. Picking up a raft in SW CO on the trip up there, and supposed to deliver another item for a buddy in SLC on my way north. Been trying to plan that without pissing everyone off in the process for the delays lol as well as coordinate a couple weeks off for the trip last minute with my work.

V1GiLaNtE

Yea, it's been quite a bit of a headache. I know I'm not the only one who has been dealing with the logistical hurdles. I feel like a broken record when I tell friends/family/work when I'm supposed to pick up the camper. Thankfully, work has been flexible but it's a little frustrating having to keep shifting my dates. I had planned my flight back last week since they had said "Early October would be a very safe timeframe."

My biggest concern is that I was planning to hit up Rainier, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, and Badlands, but the weather gets reaaallll rough around then.

V1GiLaNtE

I'm hoping for a positive production update by EOW based on the anticipated delivery timeframe of the remaining parts. It wasn't clear in the last video what exactly they were waiting on..

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Yea, it's been quite a bit of a headache. I know I'm not the only one who has been dealing with the logistical hurdles. I feel like a broken record when I tell friends/family/work when I'm supposed to pick up the camper. Thankfully, work has been flexible but it's a little frustrating having to keep shifting my dates. I had planned my flight back last week since they had said "Early October would be a very safe timeframe."

My biggest concern is that I was planning to hit up Rainier, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, and Badlands, but the weather gets reaaallll rough around then.
Absolutely. Weather is my main concern. I’ll be making the trip regardless, but if it gets any later my activities and routes may be limited.

V1GiLaNtE

Some good news from LP on the remaining parts!
I got word the tents were in Canada on Wednesday, should be on there way to us today or monday. fingers crossed. The last piece of the puzzle is a piece used fairly early in the order of operations, I got word yesterday it was going through customs. This process can vary so I don't want to quote a date but we are on the home stretch.

1titanfan

Spoke with Kecia this AM and finalized my order. She indicated it may be as late as end of October..hoping it won't be that bad, but I suppose it is what it is.

Looks like a few orders did drop (as I suspected ) and I moved from #33 to #28.
Well it looks like you have about 200 spots ahead of me. I was 248!! For me, from what Kyle and his staff have said since June for my delivery, has stayed pretty constant through all the setbacks has been mid November. Kecia has been excellent in getting most of my questions answered. I’m trying to do as much as possible while we wait, but a lot of it I need the camper on my truck.

BudLoomis

I am build SN0001 and I should have some awesome pictures and updates in the next 2 weeks! I will be sure to share on this forum and Tacoma3g.com

Last edited:

BudLoomis

Did you get an install date? I’ll be heading up to Wenatchee on Friday to work for a week and be in the area.
I have a special arrangement with Kyle. I won't reveal the specifics yet, but I should have my camper late next week and there should be some great content created to share with everyone.

V1GiLaNtE

I have a special arrangement with Kyle. I won't reveal the specifics yet, but I should have my camper late next week and there should be some great content created to share with everyone.
Any further updates on the remaining parts they need? Was kind of hoping for those smaller and more frequent production updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl