Mark's '95 fzj80...

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Thanks 24 & the dude :26_7_2:

I finally had a brief window of opportunity to hit the dirt. After my brother had his tent and roof rack installed at adventure trailers (good times :jumping: ) we headed for cleghorn ridge.

We didn't have time to go very far, it was getting late. But we found this fun little hill at the base of a transmission tower.

IMG_0039.jpg

Tritia's (pronounced Trisha) first time behind the wheel. I was so proud!
IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Line-x & Labs bumper
IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Bro's 100. '03, ome, nitto's, slee sliders, front runner rack, eezi awn 1800, nat'l luna fridge, odyssey 1500 & 1700 managed by nat'l luna <---I want one!

IMG_0072.jpg

Last edited:

Mlachica

pskhaat said:
Hey, why the upside-down rear speed spoiler? :)

You like that? That's where I store my samurai :gunt:

My ladder was just a hair too tight to the body so it contacts the spoiler. The rungs are also crooked. I'm waiting for my replacement from Luke. Once it comes I can start building the standoffs for the ladder where I can attach my bike or snow boards.

Mlachica

I had my oil tested through www.blackstone-labs.com I sent my sample in last Friday and received the results today, with presidents day inbetween. Needless to say I'm happy with the results, check it out...

blackstone.jpg

Last edited:

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Great 80 and a great thread...somehow I missed it when you started it. But enjoyed going back to thread #1 and reading along!

Mlachica

Glad you were able to enjoy the thread spressomon. I've seen a lot of your 100 on mud and I like the way it's built, well executed. I happened to notice your trailer (wild guess) at AT when putting on my bro's tent and rack a couple weeks ago.

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Cool FJZ80

Mark,
Very clean dual battery install. Like the new bumper and line X. The rig is coming together nicely.

:safari-rig:

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Mlachica said:
Glad you were able to enjoy the thread spressomon. I've seen a lot of your 100 on mud and I like the way it's built, well executed. I happened to notice your trailer (wild guess) at AT when putting on my bro's tent and rack a couple weeks ago.

That was it...now if we can just get rid of the big snow dumpage we got overnight I could go out and use it :REOutCampFire03:

theexile

Adventurer
Got to see Marks 80 over the weekend. Such a nice truck with some great ideas. The dual battery setup is sweet. Good seeing you Mark and hope your wife is feeling better.:safari-rig:

Mlachica

theexile said:
Got to see Marks 80 over the weekend. Such a nice truck with some great ideas. The dual battery setup is sweet. Good seeing you Mark and hope your wife is feeling better.:safari-rig:

Thanks. I need to see that 3 link in action some time...

And Tritia is feeling better, turned out her new hat was giving her that headache.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal