More proof that Jeep is the leader in 4x4 overland vehicles

GR8ADV

Explorer
I saw a Jeep the other day with a Washington Redskin Bumper sticker. Can this thread go away now too...:coffeedrink:

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
:D

You mean they are old and stuck in their ways, unwilling to try something new and obviously better. :D

In your interpretation of my post you missed the word wisdom or it meaning.

Wisdom - the soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of experience, knowledge, and good judgment.;)

K2ZJ

Explorer
In your interpretation of my post you missed the word wisdom or it meaning.

Wisdom - the soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of experience, knowledge, and good judgment.;)

In your interpretation of my post you missed your funny bone. Or do you lose that when you become so wise? :ylsmoke:

Like a rotary phone, I am sure it works. It is just that we have something so much better now.

marktutone

Adventurer
I saw a Jeep the other day with a Washington Redskin Bumper sticker. Can this thread go away now too...:coffeedrink:
Why is it every time one of you guys make some smarty pants remark and someone calls you on it you want the thread to end. If you do not like the way this thread is going stop making smarty pants remarks and offer more constructive comments.

jdlobb

Adventurer
In your interpretation of my post you missed your funny bone. Or do you lose that when you become so wise? :ylsmoke:

Like a rotary phone, I am sure it works. It is just that we have something so much better now.

What's funny about this, is that it's Jeep owners who are always going on and on about how their vehicles are so superior because it's "proven" technology, and "classic."

So in this analogy the Jeep is the rotary phone and the Land Cruiser is an iPhone

K2ZJ

Explorer
What's funny about this, is that it's Jeep owners who are always going on and on about how their vehicles are so superior because it's "proven" technology, and "classic."

So in this analogy the Jeep is the rotary phone and the Land Cruiser is an iPhone

Haha. Are you sure you want to pick the phone that if you look at it wrong the screen shatters? Good choice!

marktutone

Adventurer

You are confusing Classic with Original or the First. An old Jeep is classic not a new one.
We are not claiming superior rather we are promoting the point that a Jeep is a great Overland platform an alternative to other vehicles.

GR8ADV

Explorer
Why is it every time one of you guys make some smarty pants remark and someone calls you on it you want the thread to end. If you do not like the way this thread is going stop making smarty pants remarks and offer more constructive comments.
Lol. I had to go back to figure out what the hell you were even taking about. Haha was that a "call out"? Maybe it would make me feel more lowly if I was smart enough what an IFS was. For what it is worth I just thought it was pretty ironic that in the mega "Jeep rules the off-road world thread" that a jeep was camped out beside a paved road. But that's just me.

I am sorry in the future I will limits my comments in this bread to constructive comments like climbing mountains with or without oxygen in my bare feet with nothing to drink but diet soda.

grimbo

Explorer
You are confusing Classic with Original or the First. An old Jeep is classic not a new one.
We are not claiming superior rather we are promoting the point that a Jeep is a great Overland platform an alternative to other vehicles.

Well that's a change in tune from the start of the thread

GR8ADV

Explorer

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy