My 2001 Pathfinder (R50 ) mild/budget build

stioc

Expedition Leader
Google "Goodridge G-Stop SS Brake Line Kit for 96-04 Infiniti QX4 Pathfiinder 23009"

However, I'm on the hunt for a longer rear brake line, it seems to be getting tugged when the rear axle is in full droop. I'm trying to find out how long the 4x4parts.com rear brake line is; hoping their set is longer.

Rebelord

Semper Fi
Ya goodridge has two part numbers. 22082 says with drums only and 23009 says with drums w/o Dcs. I called goodridge to try to get clarification on it. All I got from them is that its supposed to say w/o DSC instead.
They do make them in longer lengths up to 4" longer. The parts numbers become 4-22082 or 4-23009. If you only want 2" longer then change that 4 to a 2.
With the confusion I may just spend the extra and get them from 4x4 parts.
I'll see if I can get ahold of them and find out length. If not then maybe I can stop by their shop and measure them myself.

Sent from my Moto X

Last edited:

stioc

Expedition Leader
From the email receipt I got "23009". There's no 2- or 4- so I guess they're just OEM length? Thanks for the tip on 4", I wonder if they'll sell just the rear brake line by itself.

Rebelord

Semper Fi
When I asked goodridge they said some distribution places will sell them individually. What about the company that makes the subframe drop? They had lines last I saw

Sent from my Moto X

stioc

Expedition Leader
I pulled the trigger on yet another set of tires! Yes, my fourth set but hopefully the last :)

Here're some teaser shots...

IMG_5350Custom_zpsc0dc629a.jpg

IMG_5347Custom_zpsfe906193.jpg

chmura

Adventurer
Very nice! Finally you got some.

I'm very surprised you went with mudders, but good choice because I still like mine.

Are those KM2's??

Last edited:

Allof75

Pathfinder
Stioc, you go through tires more often than I replace shoes. :sombrero: Should look good when they're mounted.

Those tires are look very aggressive. Looking forward to see how it looks on your truck also. Well, don't end up selling this and buying the new BFgoodrich KO2 coming out SOON.

stioc

Expedition Leader
why Mts in the desert?
Interested to your opinion on going to the KM2s
Those tires are look very aggressive. Looking forward to see how it looks on your truck also. Well, don't end up selling this and buying the new BFgoodrich KO2 coming out SOON.

Yeah, I really was just looking for wider KO/KO2s and would've happily stayed with them (the new ones look AWESOME! but not available yet). However, for no rhyme or real reason I decided to get the MTs, mainly for the looks. XplorX4 has them too BTW and like him I don't use my truck as a daily driver so why not? While they certainly have their drawbacks (heavy, loud, expensive, lower life) MTs are also more durable and look great. Out here (desert and mountains) most of the rock crawlers run MTs. KM2s are supposed to be very well mannered MTs (also the most expensive from what I saw :snorkel:) and I've never personally met anyone that had anything bad to say about them.

Having said all that if I were to do it again I'd get the KO/KO2s in a heartbeat- they're absolutely perfect for overlanding duties.

Very nice! Finally you got some.

I'm very surprised you went with mudders, but good choice because I still like mine.

Are those KM2's??

Ha! yeah after seeing yours I had to get them for my truck!

What size are those? Very nice score!!

265/75 im guessing... Interested to see what the mt looks like on this vehicle!

Yessir! 265/75/16 - I was thinking of 285s but they wouldn't have fit...as you'll find out in the next post :) Nor did I want to increase the weight and diameter anymore than this.

Stioc, you go through tires more often than I replace shoes. :sombrero: Should look good when they're mounted.

Haha, I replace my shoes once every 6 years :sombrero:

Sweeeeeeet!

Those are gonna make the Pathy look evil!

Thanks and I hope so :) I'll let you guys tell me how it looks in the next post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy