My Disco Builds

Nothing in the new Orleans area unless you consider our rough roads offroading... I havent been wheeling in over a year now.

I will have to make a trip out towards your direction this summer and visit you and the cabelas. Hit me up if you are in new Orleans. I will pm you my number

Ill hit you up when I get home and if you ever make your way towards me we can definaly have a little fun in my spot. Enough to last a good 2hours maybe more if we get stuck and maybe some deep water crossings when the river is up.

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
It is the little things in life that make me love this disco so much. So far this summer I have replaced the hood actuator, a plastic trim piece and an A/C vent that always fell out when I did any sort of rough terrain.

P84882200.jpg

Finally got all of my recovery geared completely squared away.

P84883705.jpg

And then Proceeded to buy more junk for the rover.

P85782614.jpg

P85782113.jpg

And got myself a full size spare and correct alloy wheel....

P84885910.jpg

timmy!!!!!!!

Explorer
I am really not impressed with them. If you need to replace them I would get them but make sure to get the injectors that are designed to stay in the clips not the ones that have nothing for the fuel injector clips to hold onto.

Also added some more Hella 4000s and have to wire them up now. I think my A/C is blowing cooler since there isn't as much blocking the condenser now.

P67178700.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy