My honest 2011 Toyota 4runner review

N

NorCalBorn

I ain't surprised at all.... :ylsmoke:

He'll be back, Toyota's are legendary for a reason.
facepalm.jpg

Whatever floats a person's boat I guess, JJMAC have fun watching little birds and mice eat away at your noise dampener plate foam on the engine man.

N

NorCalBorn

Good, now maybe we can put this thread to rest.

:coffeedrink:

Knight-on-Horse.jpg

"What say ye oh plebe's of the Toyota: FJ, Tacoma, 4Runner Expedition Portal Board? Shall we ask of our overlords, nay, moderators, that this here blackening of the facts and truth be henceforth buried into the bowels of deletion, or shall it stay here as would a head on a stick as a warning for all ye who shall enter the idea of posting a lame topic?

Come forth oh denzien moderators of the board and have your way with this subjective filth of a topic.

Away with it say I!!"

:ylsmoke:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
"What say ye oh plebe's of the Toyota: FJ, Tacoma, 4Runner Expedition Portal Board? Shall we ask of our overlords, nay, moderators, that this here blackening of the facts and truth be henceforth buried into the bowels of deletion, or shall it stay here as would a head on a stick as a warning for all ye who shall enter the idea of posting a lame topic?

Come forth oh denzien moderators of the board and have your way with this subjective filth of a topic.

Away with it say I!!"

:ylsmoke:

No, please keep it. We need the extremes of the Oxi's and JJMACs as examples of who should really be banned as opposed to people like ScenicWonderRunner who are permanently banned

N

NorCalBorn

ScenicWonderRunner who are permanently banned

Jim, I am almost afraid to ask, but want to while still respecting the owner and mods here. Please pm me what the dealy-o is/was so I don't have to search for the drama that happened while I was away. (Keep the reply private and off the public board, please. I don't want a ding from Scott and the team for my for asking.)

End-O/T.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Jim, I am almost afraid to ask, but want to while still respecting the owner and mods here. Please pm me what the dealy-o is/was so I don't have to search for the drama that happened while I was away. (Keep the reply private and off the public board, please. I don't want a ding from Scott and the team for my for asking.)

End-O/T.

I think that Scott has a pretty thick hide and only one or two of the mods are a little prickly but I sent you a PM anyhow. :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333