New GM Hd?

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I thought those were the stock Work Truck wheels just painted white to look like the old 'D' spoke wagon wheels....

They might be. I was just making the observation that if you Google "aftermarket truck wheels" 90% of them will be black,or primarily black. I'm kinda over that fad.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
They might be. I was just making the observation that if you Google "aftermarket truck wheels" 90% of them will be black,or primarily black. I'm kinda over that fad.
Ah. Gotcha. My truck just has the stock 18 inchers. No clue what I'd put on it if I ever changed wheels. Last time I put aftermarket wheels on a truck I put Torque Thrust II's on my Sierra RCSB. That was back in 2008....

Attachments

• nightshoot007.jpg
    nightshoot007.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 22

ckupq

Observer
I want to know how we went from something like this:

GM-medium-duty.jpg

To this ungodly piece of ********.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Lol.
Hopefully the look will grow on me. I remember when the 2007-2014? chevy came out i thought they looked like a sad puppy dog. Now I own one and think it looks good. I usually don't like new trucks but then they grow on me. Except the new superduties, i liked them from the beginning.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
It took months for me to get used to the new Fords. Seemed a bit too far, at first. I'm still struggling with the new ''regular'' door handles.

Can't even make this stuff up:
2020-GM-Heavy-Duty-Chassis-Cab-Truck-Spy-Shots-March-2018-005-1024x682.jpg

mirrors:
2020-chevrolet-silverado-hd-1.jpg

Last edited:

Wallygator

Adventurer
Well I like the high country grill better...too bad it will cost 1 MILLION DOLLARS! Also too bad it's a GM. They will never see any of my money.

fp0icj0bwzwiiacjafcc.png

Explorerinil

Observer
Looking at the pics of the 2020 Ram HD's... It appears they are they still using the same bodies as the last gen with a new front clip. Am I wrong? Doesn't look like the cab off the '19 1500 to me...
That’s a refresh of the current truck due out (rumored) 2019. The 5th gen ram heavy duty is rumored to be out 2020 or 2021. They are moving th HD plant from salito Mexico to warren Michigan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsgreg